Insights, can't login on insight pages

• Bug
  • Thread starter CynicusRex
  • Start date
Discussion" that will take you to the corresponding discussion thread.In summary, the conversation is about login issues on a website called physicsforums.com. The first person is experiencing problems with logging in and clicking the login button, which leads to the same page. They also mention that this issue occurs in both Chromium and Firefox browsers. Another person tries to replicate the problem, but it still doesn't work. They also mention that the register and login buttons only work when they are logged out of the website. The conversation ends with someone asking where the discussion thread is located, and the response is that there is a button at the bottom of each Insight page labeled "Discussion."
CynicusRex
Gold Member
When I log in nothing happens and when I try to click login again it refreshes/links to the same page.
Happens in Chromium as well as Firefox (in Linux).

Physics news on Phys.org
Me too, please.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Try now

Still doesn't work. When I'm already logged in on physicsforums.com the register and login button on insights doesn't work.
When I'm logged out on physicsforums.com the register and login buttons on insights work, but as soon as I log in it's as if I never did so.

Again tried on firefox, chromium and chromium incognito mode.

Greg Bernhardt said:
For the time being please post your comments via the discussion thread
Where is the "discussion" thread?

OmCheeto said:
Where is the "discussion" thread?
There is a button link at the bottom of each Insight

1. Why am I unable to login on Insight pages?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to login on Insight pages. It could be due to incorrect login credentials, a problem with the website, or a browser issue. It is recommended to double check your login information and try using a different browser to see if the issue persists.

2. What should I do if I forgot my password for Insights?

If you have forgotten your password for Insights, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. This will prompt you to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to your email. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

3. Can I use my social media account to login on Insights?

Currently, Insights does not offer the option to login using social media accounts. You will need to use the login credentials provided by your organization to access Insights.

4. What should I do if I am still unable to login after trying different solutions?

If you are still unable to login after trying different solutions, it is recommended to contact the support team for Insights. They will be able to assist you further and troubleshoot any technical issues that may be causing the login problem.

5. Can I access Insights on my mobile device?

Yes, Insights is accessible on most mobile devices through a web browser. However, the user experience may vary depending on the device and browser used. It is recommended to use a desktop or laptop for the best experience on Insights.