Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Insomniacs Unite

1. Feb 6, 2005 #1
    Insomniacs Unite!!!!

...again...

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 6, 2005 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You really should go to bed. It is late in BC.

I work graveyard, so this is my normal schedule, If I go to sleep to early it messes up my sleep cycle. I may call it a night pretty soon. Should stay up till at least 4am but have some stuff to do tomorrow so may get up a bit early.

4. Feb 6, 2005 #3
    I know, I have to go out at noon tomorr.. today too. And have school on monday.. damn.

5. Feb 6, 2005 #4

cepheid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yup, I'm up too...and I'm just screwing myself up for tomorrow. :approve: . And it IS late here in BC. 2:13am to be precise. But, is it not even later (or earlier for those out east) for anyone else in any other N. American time zone who is awake right now? :tongue:

6. Feb 6, 2005 #5
    Yay cepheid, I didn't know you were a BCer!

7. Feb 6, 2005 #6

cepheid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

yup. That's the good news. The bad news is that I'm actually gonna call it a night! Keep resurrecting the insomniac thread though. For instance, next week is E-week (Engineering Week, for all us hooligans* and our antics at UBC). We're kicking it off tomorrow night with skulk night**, which is like this massive scavenger hunt from 12am to 8am. So, the point of this story is that I'm gradually being converted into a nocturnal creature and will frequent the insomniac thread from time to time.

* No, I am not one of those drunken maniacs who runs around in the hallmark "UBC Engineers" red jackets. I don't even drink! Some engineering student I am, huh?

** I don't know if this is such a good idea on a school night. No, scratch that, it's definitely not! :rofl:

:zzz:

8. Feb 6, 2005 #7
    Ok! Ok! we get it, all you had to do was say "I'm not franz"

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?