1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Integrals- check out

1. May 6, 2009 #1
    Integrals-plz check out....

Q
    1)double integral over[ (0 to a/sq.root 2),(y to sq.root of (a2-y2)] fn->log(x2+y2)dxdy &a>0

2)int (0to pi/2) d(theta) int(0 to a sin theta) dr int(0 to (a2-r2)/a) r dz

3)evaluate triple integral over V funtion=> z dx dy dz, where V is the solid tetrahedron bounded by the 4 planes..x=0,y=0,z=0&x+y+z=1

2. jcsd
  3. May 6, 2009 #2
    Re: Integrals-plz check out....

next:

please teach me how to draw a parabola if its eqn is given as:
    ...y2=2x+6
    ....x2=y+1

if u cant tell me in detail...plz just try to give it just in 2-3 lines.....Once i knew well to draw all these...but now i cant recollect those.....

4. May 6, 2009 #3

5)what about a question given to find the volume of a hyperboloid???
    plz try to illustrate it with examples....

6)semicircle over an initial line's theta varies from ____ to _____???

7) what about a paraboloid??

8)triple integral over B fn=>xy(z2) dx dy dz where B is the rectangular box given B={9x,y,z)/0<=x<=1, -1<+y<=2, 0<+z<+3}

5. May 6, 2009 #4

9) evaluate teriple integral over V, fn=> xy dx dy dz, where V is the solid tetrahedron with vertices(0,0,0),(1,0,0),(0,2,0) and (0,0,3)
    10) evaluate triple integral over V fn>x dx dy dz, where V is the paraboloid x=4(y^2)+4(z^2) and the plane x=4....

Can I please have the figures too???.....Kindly do it if u can

Try to reply, today or tomorrow(as fast as possible).....am just in need.....

Please try to give a general description on each type of question, so that i can do other such types of question easily by referring that...

Thanking you in advance,
    ag

6. May 6, 2009 #5

Cyosis

Homework Helper

We're not an answering machine. Start with question 1, show us what you've done so far and where you get stuck, so we can nudge you into the right direction.

7. May 7, 2009 #6

sorry but thanks for letting me know....I was in a hurry and i...am.
    thts why I didnt try explain my soln....
    from my next doubt onwards i'll b trying to follow the writing rules of this forum...

Thanks Again
    ag:smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook