Integral's Semi Retirement

1. Integral

Integral 7,349
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have had my name as mentor of the Physics forum section since near the beginning of PF2. I find that I am watching more and participating less these days. At my request, I been replaced as the Physics Forum Mentor by ZapperZ. I am sure that he will do a excellent job there and will do every thing I can to support him.

2. jcsd
  3. Evo

Staff: Mentor

But now Greg has given you the power to float across all forums!!!! Your powers know no boundaries now!! :approve:

(you're more than welcome to float in GD with me) :!!)

We can place bets on how many posts are made before each thread becomes irreversibly off topic, or how long before the OP himself derails his own thread and no longer remembers what the topic was. :biggrin:

Congrats to Zz for filling Integrals shoes.

4. Integral

Integral 7,349
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Humm... Maybe I should sneak in and unlock Franzbear! :devil:

5. Ivan Seeking

Ivan Seeking 12,535
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, ZapperZ is absolutely fantastic, but the main page just doesn't look right anymore! :cry:

6. Math Is Hard

Math Is Hard 4,915
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

AIIIIEE!! No way! Oh, please no!
    but if you're going on PF semi-retirement..hmmm.. I guess that means a little more free time --so I can start planning that road trip up north for the "Northern Exposure" and BBQ party? I think Ivan and Tsu are still up for it. :smile:

7. Integral

Integral 7,349
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

BBQ at Ivan and Tsu's !!! You bet, I am always ready for that!

8. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

Congrats to Zz :smile:

Yes please!we want to hold a party for you there. o:)

9. Math Is Hard

Math Is Hard 4,915
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

heh heh ..Nice try, Lisa! :smile:

10. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Noooooooo!!! I just got over my period of mourning and now you toy with me. No, I just don't think I could take it if he came back and had to be killed again. It's best to leave dead threads dead. You never know what they might come back as! :surprised

Enjoy your semi-retirement. :biggrin:

11. arildno

arildno 12,015
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Have a nice life in Florida, Integral..:wink:

12. Integral

Integral 7,349
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Florida = snkes nd llgtors nd humidity nd ... no thnks I will sty in the PNW

my keybord is dying first the left shiftkey now it looks like the letter before b is giving up the ghost nd posslibly the exclmtion point s well . ctully it ppers to be the entire row Oh no how cn I type pper with out n or Think it is bed time.

13. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

There's no curious person around here,is there? :grumpy: this is the best opportunity to meet someone who gets back from the other world.he can clear up lots of things like what will happen to us after death.... :rolleyes:

I'm really impressed by your love as a mother! :bugeye:

14. brewnog

brewnog 2,791
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm sure the board will be sorry to see you go.

That's a nice way of saying "I'm sure the board will be sorry to see you spending all your time in GD from now on! :smile:

I think ZZ is definitely a suitable choice of apprentice to, urm, fill your boots with, I wonder just how much abuse he can take!

15. ZapperZ

ZapperZ 30,174
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Geee... according to some people, I'm the one giving out all the "abuse". :)

Integral has left VERY, VERY LARGE shoes to fill (You do know what they say about men with large shoes, don't you?.......... they have large feet!). I fully expect him to guide me through this every now and then, and I don't expect him to cut back on his involvement in the section of PF that carried his name for a long time.

Zz.

16. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

At least he has no wish to put on Evo's shoes!so we can make sure he won't unlock Franzbear! :wink:

17. ZapperZ

ZapperZ 30,174
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

I'd pay money to see Integral in Evo's high heel pumps.

Zz.

18. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: How much?Maybe if you pay alot,Integral and Evo accept the exchange!

19. Integral

Integral 7,349
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

From the impression I have of Evo, she is not exactly, shall we say "Amazonian". Somehow shoving one of my size 13s into her, undoubtedly, dainty little shoes, defies imagination!

20. Integral

Integral 7,349
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have always perfered to just say that I have a good understanding.

21. Integral

Integral 7,349
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hey! Wait a minute. How did you all now that I have big feet? :confused:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?