Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interactive Interior and Exterior and nuclear energy

1. Dec 19, 2003 #1
    If you let go two oposite charges from distance D they will start to attract and if they can pass thru each other when they meet they will distant them selfs until they reach -D distance. They they will start geting back until they get to the initial distance D. This domain from D to -D via the zero or equilibrium point, is the INTERACTIVE INTERIOR.
    If the charges were same by sign they would repeal and get more and more distant. If they could pass the infinity point they would change the sign of their equilibrium distances and continue to reduce the absolute distance between them until they reach -D distance. Then they will go backwards until they get to the initial D distance. The domain from D to -D via the infinity point or where the charges repeal is INTERACTIVE EXTERIOR.
    By the way the forces and the distances are related, based on the rules of lever, this way F1 * D1 = F2 * D2.
    This equation breaks down to the system of equations:

dF1/D2=dF2/D1<0 and dD1/F2=dD2/F1>0

because of preserving the formality and because the force makes displacement in same direction of the actual force.

Now the point of the Nuclear energy or Nuclear force, since they are proportional, is to shift repealing charges from the I. Exterior into the I. Interior, making them this way atracting, or vice versa for the oposite charges.

How close?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 19, 2003 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Dock, is that you?

4. Dec 20, 2003 #3
    Yes, Int. Will you ban me again?
    I have a right to my own opinion and right to speak it up.

5. Dec 20, 2003 #4

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

You of course have a right to your opinion, but you don't have a right to do anything outside the rules of this forum. As long as you follow the rules, you'll be ok.

6. Dec 20, 2003 #5

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have never banned you Doc, don't have that power.

You are very recognizable by your application of questionable mathematical processes to obtain even more questionable physical results. What may have gotten you banned was your inability to say,
    "Oh, I see", That is you do not seem have the ability to recognize your errors and learn from those who are attempting to point them out.

Good luck.

7. Dec 21, 2003 #6
    Ok, I roger that Sir. I'll try to be good member and contribute for good debates.
    Can we now get back to the initial post?

8. Dec 24, 2003 #7
    You wrote "If you let go two oposite charges from distance D they will start to attract and if they can pass thru each other when they meet they will distant them selfs until they reach -D distance. They they will start geting back until they get to the initial distance D."

Well, this is potentially true up to your last statement. The charges will not end up in there original positions, rather just short of it. On the next cycle, even shorter.

In fact, your "Interactive Interior" eventually collapses to the very "equilibrium" you mentioned, much like a pendulum.

You then say "If the charges were same by sign they would repeal and get more and more distant. If they could pass the infinity point they would change the sign of their equilibrium distances and continue to reduce the absolute distance between them until they reach -D distance."

Well, the problem here is that if charge signs even could be changed by a separation of infinite distance, then the charges could no longer have any influence on each other, regardless of their "sign"

9. Jan 5, 2004 #8
    As first I'd like to say that I might have forgoten to mention that I observe some isolated (closed) system...
    Second, here is a figure of how I imagine the relation between the force and the coresponding distance:
    [​IMG]
    And as explanation: the current state of the closed system, given as an ordered pair of force and distance, is a point sliding on the green lines in a direction shown by their arrows. When this point comes to an intersection it switch the track and continues on the nighboring line in direction it shows. It's obvious that once one interaction was attractive it will remain attractive forever. Same for the repulsive interaction. The blue area is the interactive interior while the red area is the interactive exterior. When the system pass the infinite state one, either foece or distance, alter its sign.

Attached Files:

• na.bmp
      na.bmp
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
  10. Jan 5, 2004 #9
    As first I'd like to say that I might have forgoten to mention that I observe some isolated (closed) system...
    Second, here is a figure of how I imagine the relation between the force and the coresponding distance:
    The figure is here
    And as explanation: the current state of the closed system, given as an ordered pair of force and distance, is a point sliding on the green lines in a direction shown by their arrows. When this point comes to an intersection it switch the track and continues on the nighboring line in direction it shows. It's obvious that once one interaction was attractive it will remain attractive forever. Same for the repulsive interaction. The blue area is the interactive interior while the red area is the interactive exterior. When the system pass the infinite state one, either foece or distance, alter its sign.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?