Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interested in number logic

1. Dec 14, 2005 #1
    Yeah, I'm new here as well.

I'm a freshman in High School, with a taste in a lot of educated material. I'm no prodigy in any subject, but I enjoy English a lot. However, ever since then I've become a bit more interested in number logic, physics, math pretty much. I understand close to none of what you all are discussing right now, so you won't see me participating in any good debates. I will be here trying to learn some new stuff, however.

If you want me, I'll be off wadding in the kiddie pool.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 14, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF! Note that we also have a History and Humanities forum hiding inside Social Sciences if you're interested in topics on English or languages in general.

4. Dec 14, 2005 #3
    hey, don't knock kiddie pools. i'm 18 and last summer i bought a kiddie pool and it and i had a wonderful relationship together. some of my happiest memories were in that kiddie pool. And, if all goes well, there will be a kiddie pool again this summer, and hopefully the next and next and next...

At rate, welcome to pf mate!

5. Dec 14, 2005 #4
    Welcome to PF!!! Don't worry about not understanding anything: I am a Junior in College and I still don't understand probably 98% of the Stuff that goes on here :smile:

6. Dec 14, 2005 #5

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm a graduate and a taxpayer, and I still don't understand 98% of all this crap. I'm just here for the free crisps.

Speaking of which, where the hell are they?

7. Dec 14, 2005 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Someone stacked the New Member fish on top of them and well, trust me, you don't want them. :yuck:

8. Dec 14, 2005 #7

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome. I don't even understand 98% of the 2% that brewnog understands.

Throw those welcome fish out. We got some new snacks. Who likes jellyfish?
    [​IMG]

MmmMmmMmMmMmm...

9. Dec 14, 2005 #8

Evo

Instant jellyfish? :bugeye:

Welcome Mace Sin, hey, we still have a few New Member fish left behind the welcome tent, help yourself. Once I negotiate a price for MIH's instant jellyfish, you might still qualify for some of those too. :smile:

10. Dec 15, 2005 #9

Danger

Gold Member

If you're referring to GD, anyone who claims to understand any of it is either lying or delusional.

11. Dec 15, 2005 #10

DocToxyn

Science Advisor

Hhhmmmnnnnnn....Instant natural jellyfish....does this mean that this product is so popular that Instant synthetic jellyfish is also produced? And if so, what is it made from? No thanks..I'll stick with my curry beef floss...[​IMG]

12. Dec 15, 2005 #11

Evo

Is this for flossing your beef?

13. Dec 15, 2005 #12

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Mace Sin!! :smile:

Okay, I need to find a new motto. Now that I know about beef floss and instant jellyfish, 'Knowledge is Power' must go.

14. Dec 15, 2005 #13

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: Yeah, some things we're better off not knowing. :yuck:

15. Dec 16, 2005 #14

Mk

Nice gradient.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    If ya know what I mean...

16. Dec 16, 2005 #15

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wow! Curry Beef Floss is the most wonderous, weirdest snack I have ever seen! I long for the day when we will have Instant Curry Beef Floss - for those times when beef flossing can't wait!

17. Dec 16, 2005 #16

Lisa!

Gold Member

Welcome to PF!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?