Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interface State Density

1. Apr 24, 2008 #1

I will stress my life to think the idea of a Interface state Density (Dit). I understand the idea of solving the Interface State Density versus Energy distribution graph with given charge pumping measurement. I am very curious about how to get the range of energy by using rising and falling (pulse pattern) equation?.

I just got value of Dit when using maximum substrate current. It's getting from measurement condition. Howerver, I can not do a relation between energy distribution and trap state density cause Dit value I get from substrate current versus pulse base level graph. I guess I just don't understand the idea on how to create/relate between energy range(E-Ec) and Dit in order to solve a problem." ....

I apologize for the convuluted way I've asked this question. I think the problem is more that I'm confused to the extent that I don't even really know HOW to ask the question. So hopefully, if someone is patient enough with me...I can weed through this INterface State Density study.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted