International Forum: Waiting for Response

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
In summary, Zantra has not received a response on their proposal and is wondering if Greg is interested or not. LURCH jokes about Zantra proposing to Greg and suggests that Greg should give a response. Zantra clarifies that they wanted to propose at an "International Forum" but others make fun of the idea. The conversation ends with someone expressing their discomfort with the situation.
Zantra
Still hadn't heart back from you on my proposal. If you're not interested in pursuing this, that's fine. Just wanted to know one way or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Originally posted by Zantra
Still hadn't heart back from you on my proposal. If you're not interested in pursuing this, that's fine. Just wanted to know one way or the other.

Dude, you proposed to Greg?! Now that's impulsive!

C'mon, G, don't leave him hangin', that's just cruel.

Originally posted by LURCH
Dude, you proposed to Greg?! Now that's impulsive!

C'mon, G, don't leave him hangin', that's just cruel.

Oh, come on, Zantra wanted to tie the knot in some "International Forum". What kind of cheesy thing is that? He's obviously too cheap to spring for a nice hotel.

I say let him hang!

So this is what happens in all those places I can't visit during the summer. My first day at PF since april and within minutes I see a proposal for Greg. Oh no! It's yahoo's physics chat room and aol's science forums all over again!

Wow I think that's disturbing

1. What is the purpose of the International Forum: Waiting for Response?

The purpose of the International Forum: Waiting for Response is to bring together experts and stakeholders from various countries to discuss and find solutions to global issues and challenges that require international cooperation.

2. Who can participate in the International Forum: Waiting for Response?

The International Forum: Waiting for Response is open to scientists, researchers, policymakers, and other professionals from around the world who have expertise or interest in the topics being discussed.

3. What topics are typically discussed in the International Forum: Waiting for Response?

The topics discussed in the International Forum: Waiting for Response vary, but they usually revolve around global issues such as climate change, sustainable development, public health, and international relations.

4. How can I stay updated on the discussions and outcomes of the International Forum: Waiting for Response?

Information and updates about the International Forum: Waiting for Response can be found on its official website and social media pages. Additionally, participants can also receive updates and summaries through email or other communication channels.

5. How can I get involved in the International Forum: Waiting for Response?

If you are interested in getting involved in the International Forum: Waiting for Response, you can submit a proposal to present your research or ideas at the forum. You can also volunteer to help organize the event or become a sponsor to support the forum's goals and objectives.