• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products via PF Here!

Schools International Physics Studies Program (IPSP) University of Leipzig program review?

Hey thank you for the information and yes I filled those fields right and applied a few weeks ago. Did you already apply? And when did you apply?
I didn't apply yet. My IELTS results comes out at the beginning of July, so I'd be able to apply only then. I just already know the application process in Germany :)

I didn't apply yet. My IELTS results comes out at the beginning of July, so I'd be able to apply only then. I just already know the application process in Germany :)
Oh I see. I wish you luck! :)

Hallo!
So it'd be really nice if you guys could tell me why you are applying for this specific program in Leipzig. Like, what are some of the special trait/merits about this program that brings you all the way to Leipzig.
Greetings! I am applying to IPSP (for 2020) since it is the only affordable English-taught Physics programme in Europe (I am from Ukraine) I have found, aside from Jacobs University Bremen programme (JU gives you a generous fin. package, but it still does not cover everything).

The course also looks quite fundamental (I do not see probability theory and relativity here, but they must be).
And I liked the comments here.