Internet Beggary: Is It Possible?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Internet
In summary, the conversation is about a business called "Webinar" and whether or not it exists through the internet. The expert believes that it does, but with one caveat--if someone posts a thread asking for money, the moderator will delete it.
Lisa!
Gold Member
do we have this bussiness :wink: through internet?
For example imagine someone comes in Pf and tell you a sad story about his situation and ask you to help him financially!and I'm sure our kind and nice moderators won't close his thread!do you think it's possible?
I know this idea is pretty silly because it came to my mind when I was half sleep,when usually lots of silly and funny ideas come to my mind.oh by the way,I'm not 1 of them because I prefer rubbery to beggary! :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
What did you say??
You prefer robbery to buggery?

Oh, wait, I misread. Sorry..

rubbery not robbery!

:rofl:
Yes, rubber is important nowadays..

Last edited:
maybe robbery need rubbery!

Everyone needs a good rub now and then, even Rob, so yes, I agree with you.

Hm, it was the buggery part that caught my eye. I guess rubbery and buggery go hand-in-hand. :wink:

Wait, I didn't say that. It was my evil twin, Thorn. :devil: I can't help it, every Rose has its Thorn, as I'm sure you all know.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say hand-in hand exactly..

Oh dear, I have to stop RIGHT NOW *slaps my wrist* OUCH!

You're so fast!

Lisa! said:
You're so fast!
Not too fast, though..

honestrosewater said:
Wait, I didn't say that. It was my evil twin, Thorn. :devil: I can't help it, every Rose has its Thorn, as I'm sure you all know.
Thorn??
Careful around those, or you'll get pri..(no, I really can't go on with this; I've learned my lesson, I stopped in time)

Last edited:
arildno said:
Thorn??
Careful around those, or you'll get pri..(no, I really can't go on with this; I've learned my lesson, I stopped in time)
Not to worry, I always wear a protective glove. Sorry, it just slipped out. Sorry again, better stop now.

No problem; I've enjoyed the read (ride?) very much, thank you.

Lisa! said:
do we have this bussiness :wink: through internet?
For example imagine someone comes in Pf and tell you a sad story about his situation and ask you to help him financially!and I'm sure our kind and nice moderators won't close his thread!do you think it's possible?
I know this idea is pretty silly because it came to my mind when I was half sleep,when usually lots of silly and funny ideas come to my mind.oh by the way,I'm not 1 of them because I prefer rubbery to beggary! :approve:
If someone opened a thread asking for money, I don't care what kind of sob story they post, I'd delete it.

What about if someone asked for money in a thread which had already been started?

Evoooo, can I have some money please?

We all know about displaced Nigerian royalty and how they are forced to live in a shoe-box.
They can stay there for all I care.

Evo said:
If someone opened a thread asking for money, I don't care what kind of sob story they post, I'd delete it.

Now there speaks a lady with a tight hold on the reins

wolram said:
Now there speaks a lady with a tight hold on the reins
I felt her whip coming down on me. I'll be a (moderately) good boy now.

wise yes but successful at beggary no!

brewnog said:
What about if someone asked for money in a thread which had already been started?

Evoooo, can I have some money please?
As I always say you're damn wise!I created this thread for beggars!but certainly you can't get anything by your terrible method.You should make up a sad story! :wink:

Evo said:
Honestly,I thought you've already closed this thread! :wink:

Lisa! said:
As I always say you're damn wise!I created this thread for beggars!but certainly you can't get anything by your terrible method.You should make up a sad story! :wink:

Alright, ok.

Since having developed a sense of self-awareness seven years ago, I have been on a quest to find the origins of my existence. Having never had any parents, or details about my upbringing, I yearn to discover my roots. Every search yet has proven fruitless, except for one recent lead which suggests that I might not have ever been born, but created in a secret genetics research base, located suspiciously close to Moonbear's house. I won't bore you with the details, but it seems that someone was involved in a trial donkey/frog crossbreeding project around the time I was created, and accidentally allowed the products of her study to be released into a small swamp behind the local Mc Donalds. I have abnormally large thighs, and webbed feet, yet my mane is almost as impressive as my ability to carry heavy loads over long distances. These details, combined with my lust for Big Macs and swampy marshland, have led me to believe that Moonbear may be the closest thing I have to a parent. However, I was accidentally removed from her area by a dog warden, and shipped to Chile, where I am trying to raise funds to buy my air-fare back to Moonbearsville.

I would very much appreciate it if you would all dig deep into your pockets and throw any loose change at my feet.

HELP!
I have to pawn my PC and have no money to visit PF on internet cafes unless someone is generous enough to help me through this financial crisis :cry:

brewong, what a sad story :cry: :cry: how can you tolerate this life :cry: I think it's a terrible crime if someone help you because it cause you may continue your terrible life but it's obvious you should end your life right now! :cry: :cry:

arildno said:
Not too fast, though..
maybe too fast because you misread words,go through wrong threads... :wink:

brewnog said:
I have abnormally large thighs, and webbed feet, yet my mane is almost as impressive as my ability to carry heavy loads over long distances. These details, combined with my lust for Big Macs and swampy marshland...

...I would very much appreciate it if you would all dig deep into your pockets and throw any loose change at my feet.
It's my long lost brother!

Do you accept Moonbear Bucks?

I know a circus that would take brewnog in, i think they pay 10% of takings.
but an exceptional specimine may get 15%.

What bout them fools who beg on the internet cause they spent and owed too much . There were sites like save( insert fools name).com or something some years back , accepting donations and telling sob stories that were just pathetic .

brewnog said:
Alright, ok.

Since having developed a sense of self-awareness seven years ago, I have been on a quest to find the origins of my existence. Having never had any parents, or details about my upbringing, I yearn to discover my roots. Every search yet has proven fruitless, except for one recent lead which suggests that I might not have ever been born, but created in a secret genetics research base, located suspiciously close to Moonbear's house. I won't bore you with the details, but it seems that someone was involved in a trial donkey/frog crossbreeding project around the time I was created, and accidentally allowed the products of her study to be released into a small swamp behind the local Mc Donalds. I have abnormally large thighs, and webbed feet, yet my mane is almost as impressive as my ability to carry heavy loads over long distances. These details, combined with my lust for Big Macs and swampy marshland, have led me to believe that Moonbear may be the closest thing I have to a parent. However, I was accidentally removed from her area by a dog warden, and shipped to Chile, where I am trying to raise funds to buy my air-fare back to Moonbearsville.

I would very much appreciate it if you would all dig deep into your pockets and throw any loose change at my feet.

:cry: It's my long-lost son! Please send money so I can go visit him! :cry:

:uhh: :rofl:

Artman said:
It's my long lost brother!
And my other long lost son! :cry: Please, everyone, you must send me lots of money so I can visit both of them...

at DisneyWorld!

eerrrrr arhummmmm... eerrrrrr need money for drugs,hookers and whiskey...

at least I am not bull****tting you.

US dollars and Euro currency accepted only.

:cry: Moonbear, you'd better not to visit yoursons because I'm afraid they'll have the franzbear destiny :wink: (by the way,what happened to your beautiful avatar.have you sold it in order to meet your sons? o:) :cry: :uhh: )

kaos said:
eerrrrr arhummmmm... eerrrrrr need money for drugs,hookers and whiskey...

at least I am not bull****tting you.

US dollars and Euro currency accepted only.
Cheeky or honest?! :confused:

I need loads of money, so as i can get certain people brain washed into
forgetting anything bad i may or may not have done, so from then on
everyone will think i am o:) well i was before but i need to be absolutely
sure, but then i need another load of money to brian wash the brain washers,
is brain washing people bad?

Lisa! said:
:cry: Moonbear, you'd better not to visit yoursons because I'm afraid they'll have the franzbear destiny :wink: (by the way,what happened to your beautiful avatar.have you sold it in order to meet your sons? o:) :cry: :uhh: )
:uhh: Yeah, that's it, I had to sell it to visit my sons. Oh, folks, when sending money, remember that one of those sons lives closer to Euro Disney, so I have to get there. :wink:

(I'll bring back my other avatar soon; I just needed to change into this one while defending jellitivity, but to be honest, it's rather damp and slimey and doesn't smell very good, so I'll be changing back into the warm, fuzzy avatar very soon.)

Congratulations!I think 1 of your sons is coming back from the other world to meet you!(our beloved franzbear!)

Attention everyone!
I graduated last year and have been working for about a year now. I am tired of having to work for money. Please send me some.

I really want to help you but I'm afraid then you get tired of living and want to kill yourself...and I don't want to waste my money!