Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interning abroad?

  1. Jun 1, 2007 #1
    So I'm basically just starting my education ( finished CC n00b lol ) and I got really and landed an internship at a lab , this one www.caps.fsu.edu . So in this place there are a bunch of students, most from other countries doing research for the resident professors and simultaneously working on their Ph.Ds, Masters, whatever. This got me curious, if they can come over here can i go over there ( anywhere). So the question is does anyone know any routes for obtaining a research internship abroad? I know about REU from the NSF but that's only in the states. I was hoping for something similar with a stipend for living expenses like these foreign guys get while they're here cause I'm pretty broke. I speak russian and a little spanish so preferrably in either Russia or a Spanish speaking country but I'm up for anywhere. At the least maybe someone has some hints about how i could look for these things.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted

Similar Discussions: Interning abroad?
  1. Studying Abroad (Replies: 4)

  2. Abroad in New Zealand (Replies: 3)

  3. Engineering Abroad (Replies: 4)

  4. Best holiday abroad (Replies: 23)

  5. Interning in Canada (Replies: 13)