Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interracial dating of asian women and white men

1. Jan 1, 2005 #1
    In the United States, it is more common to see the interracial dating of asian women and white men than that of asian men and white women. Why is it ?
    Is this because asian men don't like white women? or Is this because white women don't like asian men? What do you think?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 1, 2005 #2

• The force driving these skewed husband-wife proportions appears to be differences in perceived sexual attractiveness. On average, black men tend to appear slightly more and Asian men slightly less masculine than white men, while Asian women are typically seen as slightly more and black women as slightly less feminine than white women.
  4. Jan 2, 2005 #3
    I would like to see rate of divorce bettwen white men and asian woman .I bet is minuscule compared to white men marrying white woman.
  5. Jan 2, 2005 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

or how about the rate of a lasting relationship? many couples cohabitate for years without ever marrying.
  6. Jan 3, 2005 #5
    It's a fact that asian men have smaller weeniers than the other races.
  7. Jan 3, 2005 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

with the exception of the Smurf race, of course. :tongue: :rofl:

(jes funnin' with ya :wink: )
  8. Jan 3, 2005 #7
    What about Pacific Islanders? Bunch of hotties :wink:
  9. Jan 3, 2005 #8
    Well considering smurfs are smaller than toadstools. You can immagine how hard it is for me to type this.

But proportionally speaking.... :approve:
  10. Jan 8, 2005 #9
    The ethnic europeans have higher levels of testosterone than the ethnic asians.
  11. Jan 8, 2005 #10
    Asian women don't have this awfull attitude of spoiled western women ESSPECIALLY North American!

PS.and are not sooo freaking fat as US women are :bugeye:
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  12. Jan 8, 2005 #11
    I prefer asian women also. They are more feminine and the ones from poorer countries appear to want to live in a more traditional family.
    Also the western women just go for mr charisma, whereas women from poorer areas tend to - more than the western women - interested in the men who work hard and respect people. Feminism and easy living seems to have eroded their ability to choose husbands who are going to be good faithful fathers to them and any offspring. These are reasons why the divorse rate is so high in the west.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?