Senior Project Interview: Seeking an Electrical Engineer

In summary, Geoffrey is a senior at Frankford High School and is working on a senior project focused on electrical engineering. He is looking to interview an electrical engineer privately via email and is asking for anyone interested to message him privately or email him. However, due to privacy and anti-phishing reasons, the forum does not allow interview threads and posting of personal email addresses.
kingpierre
Hello my name is geoffrey Philippe and i am a senior at frankford high school. I am working on a senior project in which i would have to interview some one working in the career I am looking to get into in the future, i chose electrical engineering. I was wondering if i could interview an electrical engineer privately via email. I would really appreciate if some one would agree to it. it's a very important part of my senior project. If anyone is interested you can message me privately or you can email me at << e-mail address deleted by Mentor >>. Thank you for taking the time out to read this

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Sorry Geoffrey, for privacy and anti-phishing reasons, we no longer allow interview threads at the PF.

We also do not allow posting of personal e-mail addresses in the open forums -- it attracts spam bots. In the future, if you want others to contact you privately, use the PM system.

1. What is the purpose of the senior project interview?

The purpose of the senior project interview is for the interviewer to assess the candidate's knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the project they are proposing. It is also an opportunity for the candidate to demonstrate their understanding of the project and how they plan to carry it out.

2. What can I expect during the senior project interview?

During the senior project interview, you can expect to be asked questions about your project proposal, your relevant experience and qualifications, and your overall approach to completing the project. The interviewer may also ask for examples of your previous work or ask you to elaborate on certain aspects of your project.

3. How should I prepare for the senior project interview?

To prepare for the senior project interview, it is important to thoroughly research and understand your project proposal. You should also review your relevant skills and experiences, and practice articulating your ideas and plans clearly and concisely. It may also be helpful to anticipate potential questions and prepare answers in advance.

4. What qualities are interviewers looking for in a senior project candidate?

Interviewers are typically looking for candidates who have a strong understanding of their project proposal, relevant skills and experiences, and a clear and feasible plan for completing the project. They may also look for qualities such as critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.

5. How important is the senior project interview in the overall evaluation process?

The senior project interview is an important part of the evaluation process, as it allows the interviewer to gain a deeper understanding of the candidate's project proposal and assess their qualifications. It is one of many factors that will be considered in the overall evaluation, along with the candidate's academic performance and other application materials.