Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interview for senior project

1. Mar 21, 2012 #1
    Hello my name is geoffrey Philippe and i am a senior at frankford high school. I am working on a senior project in which i would have to interview some one working in the career im looking to get into in the future, i chose electrical engineering. I was wondering if i could interview an electrical engineer privately via email. I would really appreciate if some one would agree to it. it's a very important part of my senior project. If any one is interested you can message me privately or you can email me at << e-mail address deleted by Mentor >>. Thank you for taking the time out to read this

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 21, 2012 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Sorry Geoffrey, for privacy and anti-phishing reasons, we no longer allow interview threads at the PF.

We also do not allow posting of personal e-mail addresses in the open forums -- it attracts spam bots. In the future, if you want others to contact you privately, use the PM system.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook