1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interview Needed

1. Sep 19, 2009 #1
    I have to complete a phone interview with an engineer in the automotive field for a Project Lead the Way class by Sept. 22 in order to write a paper and complete a PowerPoint and I wondered if an engineer would be willing to allow me to call and pose 10 questions to him/her.
    My teacher stated that she would be calling the engineer to make sure we completed the interview by phone but I thought I would go ahead and post my questions here so someone would have time to look over them and that the phone call would not take as long. It would also be helpful to have the answers answered through the posting so if I needed to go back through the answers while writing my paper I would have them available.

Crossing my fingers that you will respond. If anyone is willing to help me, please post and let me know when the best time for contact is and how to best reach you by phone.

My questions are:
    1. What is your exact job title?
    2. What is your educational background?
    3. What influenced your career choice?
    4. What are your tasks and duties?
    5. What is a typical day for you while on the job?
    6. What is the typical salary range for someone in your career?
    7. What type of advancement opportunities are available in your field?
    8. What do you like best about your job?
    9. What do you like least about your job?
    10. What advice would you give to someone thinking about entering your career field?

Thank you,
    Kensley

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted