Introducing a discount from science/mathbooks purchased dire

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter MidgetDwarf
  • Start date
In summary, a 10% discount is being offered for all science/math books purchased directly from the publisher or author. This discount will be available for 2 weeks from the date of announcement and cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons. It applies to both physical books and e-books.
MidgetDwarf
I was wondering if it possible to introduce a discount code for physicsforums members who purchase new math/science books directly sold from amazon. I am not sure how feasible this is for the website administrators, but it is a question worth asking. I already know that if we use the direct amazon link given on this forum, a small dollar amount is given to physicsforum. Many other websites, even youtubers, and facebookers, have coupon codes to use at certain companies, just for subscribing to them.

Likes mastrofoffi
Physics news on Phys.org
This is something I'll have to research. I'll get back to ya, thanks!

1. How much of a discount is being offered for science/math books purchased directly?

The discount being offered for science/math books purchased directly is 10% off the original price.

2. Is the discount applicable for all science/math books?

Yes, the discount is applicable for all science/math books purchased directly from the publisher or author.

3. How long will the discount be available?

The discount will be available for 2 weeks from the date of announcement.

4. Can the discount be combined with other promotions or coupons?

No, the discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons.

5. Is the discount only available for physical books or does it apply to e-books as well?

The discount applies to both physical books and e-books purchased directly from the publisher or author.