Exploring Musical Interests: A Conversation with samg1

• Thread starter samg1
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring Musical Interests: A Conversation with samg1" is an insightful discussion on the importance of exploring different genres and styles of music. Samg1 shares their personal experiences and tips for discovering new music, emphasizing the benefits of stepping out of one's comfort zone and embracing diverse musical tastes. The conversation also delves into the impact of technology on music consumption and the value of supporting independent artists. Overall, this conversation serves as a reminder to keep an open mind and continuously expand one's musical horizons.
samg1
Hi everyone,
My name is samg1 and I am from Montreal, Canada. I am studying Software Engineering. I am interested in music, individual sports, aviation and so on. I chose to join this community to improve my abilities and understanding in physics. I'm happy to be here and see you all on the forum. Thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF samg1.

samg1 said:
Hi everyone,
My name is samg1 and I am from Montreal, Canada. I am studying Software Engineering. I am interested in music, individual sports, aviation and so on. I chose to join this community to improve my abilities and understanding in physics. I'm happy to be here and see you all on the forum. Thank you

What kind of music do you enjoy?

micromass said:
What kind of music do you enjoy?
Hey micromass, I'll just list some of the bands I'm really interested in : Pink Floyd, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Neil Young, Mac Demarco, Beatles, Metallica, Nirvana.. There are more but these are the ones that popped in my head. What do you listen to?