Exploring Mainstream Science and Math: A Forum for Students

• Thread starter dstarwynn
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Mainstream Science and Math: A Forum for Students is a platform that allows students to delve deeper into the world of science and math through various discussions and activities. It provides a space for students to connect with experts, share their ideas, and gain valuable insights into these subjects. The forum also encourages critical thinking and problem-solving skills, helping students to excel in these fields. Through this platform, students can expand their knowledge and stay updated with the latest advancements in science and math.
dstarwynn
Hello! My name is Darren from Marin County, CA. I am an acupuncturist, energy medicine practitioner and device inventor. Recently I have been studying and practicing remote healing. I look forward to sharing on this forum. Thank you all.

Physics news on Phys.org
You should note that since acupuncture, energy medicine, and remote healing have not been shown to work, they are not part of mainstream medicine, and by extension mainstream science, and they are not allowed to be discussed, as per PF Terms and Rules.

Last edited:
Welcome to PF!

To reiterate what Drakkith said we don't discuss these topics.

Our site is devoted to helping students understand mainstream science and math.

Discussion of these kinds of topics can and will confuse our other members.

Please take some time to read our rules and guidelines under the INFO tab at the top right of this webpage.