Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Introduction: Nate G.

1. Jul 1, 2016 #1
    Hello all,

As the title implies, my name is Nate. I am a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and I am studying Technical Management with a concentration in Engineering Sciences. I am also a father of a 1 year old daughter named Kyli. I have been looking for a place to ask questions that often keep me up at night trying to work it out in my brain. I have a limited knowledge of Physics, Engineering, Astronomy, and Mathematics. I am in still in the infancy stages of my degree, so if I post a question that seems relatively simple, please be kind.

I look forward to reading what many of you have to share and hope to learn some new ideas and theories.

Cheers,

Nate

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 1, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our rules and guidelines (see link below) and remember that we are a group of volunteers here and may not respond in a timely fashion to your questions. Also we focus on STEM subjects and not speculative science or personal theories.

Take care,
    Jedi

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted