Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Introduction: Nate G.

1. Jul 1, 2016 #1
    Hello all,

As the title implies, my name is Nate. I am a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and I am studying Technical Management with a concentration in Engineering Sciences. I am also a father of a 1 year old daughter named Kyli. I have been looking for a place to ask questions that often keep me up at night trying to work it out in my brain. I have a limited knowledge of Physics, Engineering, Astronomy, and Mathematics. I am in still in the infancy stages of my degree, so if I post a question that seems relatively simple, please be kind.

I look forward to reading what many of you have to share and hope to learn some new ideas and theories.

Cheers,

Nate

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 1, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our rules and guidelines (see link below) and remember that we are a group of volunteers here and may not respond in a timely fashion to your questions. Also we focus on STEM subjects and not speculative science or personal theories.

Take care,
    Jedi

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted