What resources does PF offer for learning math and physics?

In summary, PF offers a variety of resources for learning math and physics, including practice problems, interactive tutorials, video lessons, and a community forum for asking questions and getting help. The platform also provides access to textbooks, study guides, and other educational materials to support students in their learning journey. Additionally, PF offers personalized study plans and progress tracking tools to help students stay organized and focused on their goals. With its comprehensive range of resources, PF is a valuable tool for anyone looking to improve their understanding and skills in math and physics.
HRT-713
Greetings to all,

I am a 16 year old student in Lebanon that is really interested in Mathematics and physics, although my grades in school might not reflect this interest, I am quite sure that Mathematics is what I would like to study for my undergraduate degree and some postgrad degree later on. I live with my single mom who doesn't really care about what m interests are and ever since I was a child has been enrolling me in one sport after the other not knowing that what I like is math, physics, music and visual arts, so in time I started studying math, robotics, programming and music some by myself and others with a teacher that I would pay for by myself. My goal this summer is to try and finish the school mathematics program until grade 12 and hopefully start studying some undergraduate mathematical concepts.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF HRT!
Thank you

HRT-713 said:
Greetings to all,

I am a 16 year old student in Lebanon that is really interested in Mathematics and physics, although my grades in school might not reflect this interest, I am quite sure that Mathematics is what I would like to study for my undergraduate degree and some postgrad degree later on. I live with my single mom who doesn't really care about what m interests are and ever since I was a child has been enrolling me in one sport after the other not knowing that what I like is math, physics, music and visual arts, so in time I started studying math, robotics, programming and music some by myself and others with a teacher that I would pay for by myself. My goal this summer is to try and finish the school mathematics program until grade 12 and hopefully start studying some undergraduate mathematical concepts.
Welcome!

Forget the grades. Grades never reflect anything. It's a problem with the system across countries - whether it's India or Lebanon, it's all the same. People who make the system, don't understand the students. And it's time to fight the system!

Following are the main parts of PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Since you are interested in maths and physics, the last two will be helpful to you in addition to first one.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Wrichik Basu said:
Welcome!

Forget the grades. Grades never reflect anything. It's a problem with the system across countries - whether it's India or Lebanon, it's all the same. People who make the system, don't understand the students. And it's time to fight the system!

Following are the main parts of PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Since you are interested in maths and physics, the last two will be helpful to you in addition to first one.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Thank you, I'll be sure to check those out. Can't wait to become an active member in the PF community!