Inverse Gavity? what the

• Thread starter scott_sieger
  • Start date
elas
you have a weird sense of humour.why do different isotopes of the same element have the same atomic radius,

They do not. If you look at all the answers to my question on atomic radii you will find that the formula for finding Isotope radii (as differeing from Atomic radii) was submitted by two contributors, at least one of the two is a professional researcher; but it appears to be so complicated that no one has ever bothered too build a table.
If you take the known data on mass and radii it can be laid out so that the column difference is caused by one proton plus one neutron plus one electron, and the row difference is caused by one neutron plus one electron. This should allow a degree of intrpretation; unfortunately (as I explain on my site) the available data lacks the accuracy needed to make interpretations. If that is particularly hilarious

Markci,

Morons!!! I personally take offense with that. While I have no fear of going toe-to-toe on an intellectual battleground with anyone, anywhere, since I also rate rather high on the brain-power scale. I would gratfully submit to acolytism to the greater intellect.

So, oh enlightened one, perhaps you would be so kind as to grace us with your monstrously cerebral insights. And perhaps, given a few extra centuries of concerted intellectual endeavor by the combined mental accuity of the entire global scientific community as a whole, we the deficient may yet live another day in hopes of gleaning even the smallest mote of insight into your awesome powers of intuitive communion with the mind of a god.

We of the Physics Forum breathlessly await your apocryphal reply.

-Mr.E Man

elas
Markci

What I failed to point out in my quick reply is that my work clearly shows thatwithin each group of elements there is a direct relationship between mass and radii i.e. the magnetic force is not required in order to find the radius.
Secondly that there is a direct relationship between vacuum force and mass.
Given data of sufficient accuracy it would be a simple matter to demonstrate the relationship betweemVacuum force, Mass and Isotope radius

Contact

Mr.E Man, I need to send you a private message or email. Send me a private message with some contact or allow pm. Thanks.

P.S: It's about your "Non linear temporal exploration"