Invisible paint? is it possible?

• Thread starter shlomih
  • Start date
ryan, i cant record it and check later manually or something like that.. it must be real time
(it will be translated into bills to people)

and solve this problem with image processing only is very very difficult, lots of things from the real world will interrupt and make it very hard to seperate the people from the scene(accurately)

like, day light/night light, local lights from random things, reflections, weather and so on..
makes the algo extremly difficult to be based on image process only..

so i though of helping him with searching for a color pattern that wont be exist normally and decide by that..
:)

Ryan_m_b

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
ryan, i cant record it and check later manually or something like that.. it must be real time
(it will be translated into bills to people)

and solve this problem with image processing only is very very difficult, lots of things from the real world will interrupt and make it very hard to seperate the people from the scene(accurately)

like, day light/night light, local lights from random things, reflections, weather and so on..
makes the algo extremly difficult to be based on image process only..

so i though of helping him with searching for a color pattern that wont be exist normally and decide by that..
:)
Sorry I'm still really confused but what you exactly want. Here's my interpretation;

You (or someone else) is having some sort of event in a field
You want to charge people for entering certain areas
You want to establish the bill by painting the floor with an invisible paint that a computer can watch through a camera

This really isn't making any sense to me! Perhaps if you outlined precisely what you are doing and what you need as clearly as possible (I understand that English isn't your first language) so that you can get some help.

I think throwing out answers to help you then discovering that the application you want is different is confusing a lot of people here.

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads