I play with old laptops that have tiny hard drives and lack many of the ports found on more modern computers. Here is a proceedure;
1 fdisk, format, install DOS.
2 Install zip driver.
3 download compatible programs with fast computer and store on zip.
4 transfer from zip disk to laptop hard drive.
Laplink cuts out the need for a zip drive though. Ok I confess, someone gave me a couple of zip drives (that ought to tell you something right there) and I've been playing with them.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving