Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Puzzle
In summary, the guy from South Park says that the puzzle is impossible because if you added a story line about houses and utilities, it would make it too complicated.
Physics news on Phys.org
Planar graph

http://www.math.lsa.umich.edu/mmss/coursesONLINE/graph/graph5/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty easy to prove that the the graph is non-planar. If you , for example, poke a hole in the paper then it's doable.

physics's bad, m'kay.

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/610/610_img_12.jpg [Broken]

(I swear that's the last picture joke today)

Last edited by a moderator:
What these mathematicians are saying is that it is easily provable that the problem is truly impossible. (unless you poke a hole through the paper)

Last edited:
I knew right away that it would be this puzzle. The guy in the video explains it so slowly and has some story of houses and utilities when all he needs to say is boxes and circles. ridiculous

You don't understand. If you somehow mixed the gas pipe with the electricity, the whole block would explode.

I hope you don't want to become an engineer.

Poop-Loops said:
You don't understand. If you somehow mixed the gas pipe with the electricity, the whole block would explode.

I hope you don't want to become an engineer.

I didn't even listen to his whole story so that is out of the question. I'm simply stating that it is pointless to add a stupid little story to this puzzle. And how slow and precisely he tries to teach it like were all a bunch of Neanderthals. Keeping it as circles and boxes and lines that don't touch simplifies everything just as an engineer would.

looks like poop-loops was just showed up.

Here's a solution for the problem

gas-ele-water.jpg

rewebster said:
Here's a solution for the problem

gas-ele-water.jpg

3 has no G

I like how you have to assume that houses are two dimensional squares in order to do the puzzle.

Moridin said:
3 has no G

It doesn't need it...

about one out of every three new houses are all electric now

1. What is the premise of the "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy"?

The "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy" is a popular puzzle game that requires players to rearrange a series of tiles to form an image of the character from the animated TV show, South Park.

2. How difficult is the "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy"?

The difficulty of the "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy" can vary depending on the player's skill and experience. Some people may find it challenging, while others may find it relatively easy.

3. How long does it take to complete the "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy"?

The time it takes to complete the "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy" can vary greatly, depending on the player's skill and strategy. Some players may be able to solve it quickly, while others may take longer.

4. Are there any tips or tricks for solving the "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy"?

There is no one right way to solve the "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy," but some tips and tricks that may be helpful include starting with the edges, identifying patterns, and working on one section at a time.

5. Is the "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy" suitable for all ages?

The "Impossible Puzzle - South Park Guy" is suitable for all ages, but younger children may find it more challenging due to its difficulty level. It is always essential to supervise young children while playing to ensure they do not ingest any small puzzle pieces.