Iraqi National Museum Plundered

• News
  • Thread starter Entropia
  • Start date
schwarzchildradius
'Oh quit your crying! We're spending more of my hard earned tax dollars, as we speak, trying to recover all of your precious clay pots. Like you've ever seen them.'

They are yours too, and they are worth way more than those worthless oil fields.

russ_watters
Mentor
Originally posted by damgo
OK, guys, can we chill with the insults and name calling? Accusations like "you're a fool / deluding yourself / a dirty hippie appeaser / a fascist right-wing pig" don't accomplish anything except to piss each other off and help to make intelligent discussion impossible.
For the record, damgo, you won't find any of those phrases or words in my posts. I made one non-specific comment about "the hippies"

kyleb
no kidding, that was a good chunk of the history of humanity and we just let thieving art dealers scam a bunch of poor Iraqi's into ripping it all off for pennies so that they could sell it of to others for fortunes to invest in even more repressible behavior. i bet all those people that died in the crossfire of us supposably "makeing the world a better place" are rolling over in the graves right now.