1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ircular Motion

1. Oct 19, 2007 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    Well were making a poster about circular motion. I was wondering if you guess had any other important things i should add on there about it.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

So for the circular motion the subtopics in the book are describing circular motion, centripetal acceleration, a non existent force, and changing circular motion: torque. Im gonna write those all down and then write the important stuff to remember about each section but do you think theres anything else i should add about it. I was thinking that i was gonna put on there how the motion is gonna be going towards the center of the circle for motion.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 19, 2007 #2
    Maybe add something about the difference between tangential and radial acceleration? How does velocity relate to angular velocity?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?