Is anyone else offended

  • Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
  • #1
... by Mr. Robin Parsons' avatar?

I mean, I know all discussed a couple of weeks ago whether or not certain self-gratifying activities should be considered a sin, but come on, there's a time and a place for everything.

eNtRopY
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Isotope
7
0
.. Would you kindly link me to it? I'm much too lazy to search for it. =P.
 
  • #3
LURCH
Science Advisor
2,557
118
Originally posted by eNtRopY
... by Mr. Robin Parsons' avatar?

I mean, I know all discussed a couple of weeks ago whether or not certain self-gratifying activities should be considered a sin, but come on, there's a time and a place for everything.

eNtRopY

LOL, he appears to have some trouble getting his rock off!
 
  • #4
Andy
69
11
Yea ever since his wife came along he has had very offensive avatars, did you see the Bouncing bananas, just incase you didnt it involved 1 banana raping another.
 
  • #5
Originally posted by Isotope
.. Would you kindly link me to it? I'm much too lazy to search for it. =P.

https://www.physicsforums.com/avatar.php?userid=128&dateline=1060289267 [Broken]

eNtRopY
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #6
Zantra
781
3
personally I liked the banana raping one more myself. His current one lacks depth.:wink:
 
  • #7


Originally posted by LURCH
LOL, he appears to have some trouble getting his rock off!

Haha, does the singular tense of the word rock imply that Mr. Robin Parsons is cryptorchid?

eNtRopY
 

Suggested for: Is anyone else offended

Replies
1
Views
339
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
822
Replies
0
Views
55
Replies
3
Views
583
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
263
Replies
1
Views
251
Replies
5
Views
378
Replies
42
Views
399
Replies
32
Views
1K
Replies
3
Views
224
Top