Is homosexuality sinful/immoral ?

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
I think that people just feel like they either have to endorse homosexuality or attack it. Maybe we shouldn't be asking for people's view of homos, usually it is a pointless question and our answers tend to degrade to the point others think we're morons that don't deserve to listen to questions. Either that or there should be some rioting.

Originally posted by Saint
I do think that it is unnatural for man and man, woman and woman to have sex. How ugly it is to imagine a man penetrating a man, and woman using sex toys to intercourse with another woman, even though they say "we truly love each other", but, this is just against nature.
And I think it is entirely unnatural for Saint to have sex.

All in favor say 'Aye'.

The Ayes have it, would the Sargent at Arms please place the chastity belt on 'Saint'.

[the above performed with tongue firmly in cheek]

look at animals, have you ever seen a male dog intercourse another male dog, we are human, an ethical being, how can we do something not even done by animals?:wink:
I refer you to the April, 1966 issue of Scientific American. Not only is homosexuality present in animals, but thru a the aforementioned experiment, they were able to strongly increase the percentage of mice offspring with a homosexual propensity.

I formally wihtdraw from this post. It's painfullly clear to me that I have a personal attachment to this topic which makes objectivity very difficult. I am very annoyed by discrimination of any kind, and so I may have gone overboard. Apologies.

I believe this is a subjective topic based on your own opinions and experiences. "immoral" is a feeling, not a thinking word.