Is it possible to be jinxed?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

If it is not then then i have problems that even other people find hard to solve, people will be saying they have Wolram itis if some thing should work but does not.
See i even used a K instead of an X

Answers and Replies

wolram
Gold Member

So no one is talking to me that is understandable, for sure i am not very interesting and i have an iq that seems to be going negative.

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

You're not jinxed, Woolie. Just having a bad streak...happens to everyone.

Borek
Mentor
First of all - slow down. You are most likely distracted looking at your own back.

wolram
Gold Member
First of all - slow down. You are most likely distracted looking at your own back.
Thankyou guys, b ut i think i am loosing touch sorry this is not a science subject but i want so much to be in touch with science and it is sliping away.

No Wolly, its not possible to be jinxed. Maybe you should work on line memory games, and write out your thoughts on paper. And also talk to your doctor about your concerns. You know we love you.

Evo
Mentor
I'm jinxed.

If Wolram and I ever met, the universe as we know it would cease to exist.

Wolram, we all love you you!!!

misgfool
Jinxed.gif

Yes, it is possible to be jinxed.

What is going on in this thread? It's like I'm watching a movie, popcorn in hand, but the actors are being so vague that I can't understand the plot. I know there's something interesting here, but I can't find it.

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
What is going on in this thread? It's like I'm watching a movie, popcorn in hand, but the actors are being so vague that I can't understand the plot. I know there's something interesting here, but I can't find it.
Maybe you're jinxed.