Is it really that good

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
Angels in America won Best Miniseries, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress. I just bought it, but it's 6 hours long. I have a hard time working 6 hours a day. Don't know if I can sit through 6 hours of a miniseries

Answers and Replies

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I never even heard of it. *shrug*

lol, you just like posting don't you. Doesn't matter if you have anything to say.

Isn't that the point of the General Forum?

not when I'm looking for an answer. screw around in other people's posts. I don't screw around in yours do I?

you probably do. I know i do. Posting is fun, even when nothingbeing said is important, which is usually the casewhen i'm sleep deprived/drunk/hungover which between those three just about covers any time that i'm not asleep.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
you probably do. I know i do. Posting is fun, even when nothingbeing said is important, which is usually the casewhen i'm sleep deprived/drunk/hungover which between those three just about covers any time that i'm not asleep.
Well, where were you when I was trying to get you to hijack a thread on purpose? Huh? :biggrin:

Sorry tribdog, I'm just on a natural rush having played a good joke on you. But, seriously, I haven't heard anything about that miniseries...which is pretty typical for things that win awards. Tell me if it's any good.

lol, I probably do? probably? lol I've made my entire PF reputation out of screwing around in other people's posts.

Moonbear said:
Well, where were you when I was trying to get you to hijack a thread on purpose? Huh? :biggrin:
Recovering from last night's revelries most likely. When was this?

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
Recovering from last night's revelries most likely. When was this?
An hour or two ago! I was trying to increase the post count on tribdog's thread "Saint, hurry up before the voting's over" to make it look like he shot himself in the foot with it. Not enough people played along, but it seems it wasn't necessary. :rofl:

yeah i was napping and/or getting up from said nap at that time. So Sorry. Oh well, mission accomplished anyway.