Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is it really that good

1. Dec 6, 2004 #1
    Angels in America won Best Miniseries, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress. I just bought it, but it's 6 hours long. I have a hard time working 6 hours a day. Don't know if I can sit through 6 hours of a miniseries

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 6, 2004 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I never even heard of it. *shrug*

4. Dec 6, 2004 #3
    lol, you just like posting don't you. Doesn't matter if you have anything to say.

5. Dec 6, 2004 #4
    Isn't that the point of the General Forum?

6. Dec 6, 2004 #5
    not when I'm looking for an answer. screw around in other people's posts. I don't screw around in yours do I?

7. Dec 6, 2004 #6
    you probably do. I know i do. Posting is fun, even when nothingbeing said is important, which is usually the casewhen i'm sleep deprived/drunk/hungover which between those three just about covers any time that i'm not asleep.

8. Dec 6, 2004 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, where were you when I was trying to get you to hijack a thread on purpose? Huh? :biggrin:

Sorry tribdog, I'm just on a natural rush having played a good joke on you. But, seriously, I haven't heard anything about that miniseries...which is pretty typical for things that win awards. Tell me if it's any good.

9. Dec 6, 2004 #8
    lol, I probably do? probably? lol I've made my entire PF reputation out of screwing around in other people's posts.

10. Dec 6, 2004 #9
    Recovering from last night's revelries most likely. When was this?

11. Dec 6, 2004 #10

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

An hour or two ago! I was trying to increase the post count on tribdog's thread "Saint, hurry up before the voting's over" to make it look like he shot himself in the foot with it. Not enough people played along, but it seems it wasn't necessary. :rofl:

12. Dec 6, 2004 #11
    yeah i was napping and/or getting up from said nap at that time. So Sorry. Oh well, mission accomplished anyway.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?