Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is my supervisor a thief? or Evo, did you lose a laptop?

1. Mar 16, 2005 #1

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Tonight while talking with my supervisor at his desk, I was startled, when of all things, I saw written in big letters on his laptop..."EVO". My first thoughts were, what is he doing with Evo's laptop? How does he know Evo to steal her laptop? Why hasn't Evo mentioned the loss of her laptop? :confused:

Still not sure what is going on, so I am going to keep an eye on him, you can never tell about these mangament types.

So, Evo, do you know where your laptop is?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2005 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:surprised So that's who stole it!!! :grumpy:

Yes, there is a laptop named after me. :approve:

4. Mar 16, 2005 #3
    'ere should be candy-n-fliers-n-books named after you cuz yer so sweet-n-purty-n-smart!

5. Mar 16, 2005 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Was that created by one of those geeks who made a shrine for you? :tongue2:

6. Mar 16, 2005 #5

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We are a "Compaq shop" around here so I hear Evo's name mentioned frequently. Sometimes it can be kind of amusing.

7. Mar 16, 2005 #6

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Am I reading these replies correctly? Does this mean that just maybe the company DID buy that labtop for him... (now why would my company but that brand of laptop anyway??? :uhh: )

Does this mean that my boss is not a klepto? Perhaps I do not need to keep a hand on my wallet while he is arround... Whew... That is good news! o:)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?