Is quantum entanglement life?

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of quantum entanglement and its explanation for human behavior. The speaker shares their thoughts on the matter and the thread is ultimately closed due to forum rules.
wavques
hello: I don’t know where to post this and I think this is as good a place as any here.
question: does quantum entanglement explain how we are?

I am having trouble Even trying to express the question above. But, I just viewed PBS space-time series 6 episode eight: “how do quantum states manifest in the classical world?”

Having viewed that, and not having any advanced physics background at all, I’m inclined to answer my own above question as: “yes.”

what do you think? Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Ultimately, QM explains everything (except Garvity, of course!). But, it doesn't explain human behaviour directly. You need many layers of scientific, psychological and socio-political theories for that.

Likes Evo and Hamiltonian
We are not set up for discussions of this nature, so thread is closed. Forum rules are posted under INFO at the top of the page.

Likes phinds and berkeman

1. What is quantum entanglement?

Quantum entanglement is a phenomenon in quantum physics where two or more particles are connected in such a way that the state of one particle is dependent on the state of the other, regardless of the distance between them.

2. How does quantum entanglement relate to life?

Quantum entanglement does not directly relate to life, but it does play a crucial role in understanding the behavior of particles and their interactions, which can have implications for biological processes.

3. Can quantum entanglement be observed in everyday life?

No, quantum entanglement can only be observed and studied at the microscopic level. While it may have implications for larger systems, it is not something that can be seen or experienced in our daily lives.

4. Is quantum entanglement necessary for life to exist?

No, life as we know it does not depend on quantum entanglement. While it is a fascinating phenomenon in quantum physics, it is not a requirement for the existence of living organisms.

5. Are there any practical applications of quantum entanglement?

Yes, quantum entanglement has been utilized in various technologies such as quantum computing and quantum cryptography. It also has potential applications in communication and teleportation.