Is there much money in physics?

Medical physics does sound amazing...but what is involved in being accepted to a MS or PhD program in medical physics? How tough are admissions? Are they as competitive as med school admissions?

I've just realised that I'm not interested in medicine in the slightest I'm just attracted to being "A Doctor". That's just stupid so I'm just gunna follow my interests, who cares about saving lives...
Thanks for the advice

Medical physics does sound amazing...but what is involved in being accepted to a MS or PhD program in medical physics? How tough are admissions? Are they as competitive as med school admissions?

Depends on where you are. In the US and Canada, admission can be tough, but mostly because of an increasing demand and limited supply. Probably not as hard as getting into med school. As long as you have decent GRE scores and GPA and are really interested, you can probably find a spot somewhere. For details, you should contact the program coordinator at the places you're interested.

Studying medical physics is easy. Being a good medical physicist is hard. Because of the wide array of people and technologies medical physicists deal with, they tend to be (by necessity) something of a jack of all trades (particularly those in the clinical environment), so adaptability and quick learning are some key abilities to have.

What is a medical physicist
CAMPEP accredited graduate programs
CAMPEP accredited residencies
Non-CAMPEP accredited programs

As far as difficulty getting into programs goes...

Here is my undergraduate CV, briefly:
I'm a girl, 3.4 GPA, 1360 I believe on the GRE, I did 2 REU research programs as an undergraduate, and 1 research project on my campus, double major in physics/math

I got into all 5 programs I applied to, including 2 that were accredited (though I hear that currently it doesn't matter all that much, though it probably will in the future, but by then most schools will be accredited).

My GPA was far from outstanding, my GRE scores were also far from outstanding. I think what helped me is I had very good letters of recommendation from my research, and I had been in contact with a few professors in a couple different programs regarding questions I had, showing interest. I'm not sure if that all helped, but something did. I know I'm not an outstanding student. The program I'm in had 50 applicants, and there are about 6 of us in the program. So, I'm not sure exactly what kind of applicants the others were... It's not an easy thing for me to say, but realistically, I'm sure being a girl helped.