1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is there such a place where ppl can practice AP stuff?

1. Apr 6, 2008 #1
    I thinking of practicing AP Calc BC stuff somewhere on a forum where there is a thread that ppl post problems in and other members answer, kind of like testing each other, explaining, etc.

If there isn't, and if I could make such a thread here, where would I be able to make this thread?

Thank you

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 6, 2008 #2

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

4. Apr 6, 2008 #3
    Just one single thread where a member can ask a question, another answers, then original member confirms the answer. A game, basically.

5. Apr 6, 2008 #4

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

AP practice thread

Here's an idea that might work. Create a thread in the appropriate Homework Help forum (title it "AP Calc practice problems", if you like) where people can take turns posting their favorite (or trickiest) AP-like problems along with their solution or attempted solution. Then others can chime in with corrections or tips. Then someone else can post a different problem. And so on...

What would not be acceptable is to just post a problem for someone else to answer--that's against our rules. (Please review our posting rules, which are linked at the top of every page, and the Homework Help FAQ.)

6. Apr 6, 2008 #5
    Gotcha. Made a thread over at collegeconfidential. They've got threads like this sprouting everytime before AP tests, thought I'd start one :D

Thanks all

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?