1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is this a good schedule?

1. Oct 15, 2012 #1
    Would this be a manageable schedule?

Elementary Number Theory

Real Analysis 2

Stochastic Processes

Design and Analysis of Experiment (statistics course)

and an upper level elective (haven't decided on one yet).

I'm a math major and minor in statistics.
    Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 16, 2012 #2

MarneMath

Education Advisor

I'm going to give you the same advice I give everyone regarding schedules:

Make a spreadsheet, write in the 7 day of the week and 24 hours of the day. Fill in the time slot for the classes, next schedule reasonable amount of study, next schedule reasonable amount of time for relaxing (hobbies, movies, games, etc), next schedule family time (I have a family so that is separate from relaxing so feel free to merge with relaxing), check that you have enough time for sleep.

If it all fits, then it's managable. Oh yes also don't forgot to actually write in eating times, may seem minor but cooking, going to pick up food, etc end up eating at least an hour from your day. If you find that it's hard to put all this in your schedule or you end up sacrificing 'down time' or underestimating study time, then it's probably too much.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook