1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is this a pointless endeavor?

1. Nov 30, 2009 #1
    Throughout community college I got good grades in my math and sciences classes. When it came time to take Physics 1 and 2 (Classical Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism respectively) my job had me working insane amounts of overtime and I was only able to squeeze out Cs in both classes. Due to this I was unable to transfer to the 4yr college (Washington University in St Louis) that I wanted and instead transferred to University of Missouri - St Louis. I have one semester under my belt at UMSL, however I am unimpressed with the school. I am in a position where I don't have to work and devote my full attention to coursework and know I could land As in both Phy1 and 2 if I retook them at the community college. However, WASHU wants you to turn in your admission's app by April 15th (give or take a few days), but my semester doesn't end until May. Is it pointless to retake the classes since the transcript washu will receive won't have the new grades?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted