Traveling Through Time with Spin Wave Fields & Stretching Mass

In summary, the conversation touches on the possibility of time travel through spin wave fields and the potential for objects or people to become larger in size. The speaker suggests the idea of stretching mass and the need for evidence to support these theories. However, it is acknowledged that these are purely speculative thoughts.
Depot1
Is it posable to for one to Travel through time
my means of spin wave fields
and have the person or object become Larger
than original size
i Believe it might be posable if we stretch the mass
ie the "From field" Smaller that "To Field"
but it might take more than that
Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
this is pure speculation. To the best of my knowledge there is not shred of evidence to back up a your thoughts.

Integral, the OP is a poem,

read by the author.

Evidence,

...do they need?

:wink:

The more I read it, the more this is my favorite post ever - for reasons the author would probalby disaprove of.

If every crackpot and confused soul
posted his thoughts with words in time
Theory Development would forever be
easier, and more fun to read.

1. What is "Traveling Through Time with Spin Wave Fields & Stretching Mass"?

"Traveling Through Time with Spin Wave Fields & Stretching Mass" is a theoretical concept that proposes the possibility of traveling through time by manipulating spin wave fields and stretching mass in a specific way. It is based on the principles of quantum mechanics and general relativity.

2. How would this method of time travel work?

According to the theory, by creating a specific pattern of spin wave fields and stretching mass in a localized region of space, it may be possible to create a space-time distortion that would allow for time travel. The stretching mass would cause a curvature in space-time, while the spin wave fields would help to navigate through this curvature.

3. Is this concept scientifically valid?

Currently, there is no empirical evidence to support this concept of time travel. It is still in the realm of theoretical physics and has not been tested or proven experimentally. However, it is a topic of ongoing research and discussion among scientists.

4. What are some potential implications of time travel using this method?

If this method of time travel were to be proven valid, it could have significant implications for our understanding of the universe and the concept of time. It could also potentially open up new possibilities for exploring the past and the future, as well as altering the course of events. However, it also raises ethical and philosophical questions about the consequences of time travel.

5. Are there any challenges or limitations to this theory?

As with any theoretical concept, there are several challenges and limitations to consider. Some of the major challenges include the technical difficulties of creating and controlling the required spin wave fields and stretching mass, as well as the potential paradoxes and inconsistencies that may arise from time travel. Additionally, the effects of time travel on the fabric of space-time and the laws of physics are still unknown.