Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor

• Thread starter STAii
  • Start date
In summary, a link was shared to the old Physics Forums website, PF1. Users discussed old mentors and members and reminisced about the early days of the forum. Some members are no longer active.
STAii
Check out this link :
http://web.archive.org/web/20010306054610/https://www.physicsforums.com/

That is, PF1 !
I was shocked to see Niqqie mentor on the Astronomy forum :smile:
Other strange stuff too.
I came across this page while searching for an old topic (can you pick it up please Greg ? It is not really old in the math forums, about Randomness).

Enjoy browsing PF1 !

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by STAii
Check out this link :
http://web.archive.org/web/20010629182949/www.physicsforums.com/default.asp

That is, PF1 !
I was shocked to see Niqqie mentor on the Astronomy forum :smile:
Other strange stuff too.
I came across this page while searching for an old topic (can you pick it up please Greg ? It is not really old in the math forums, about Randomness).

Enjoy browsing PF1 !

Yes, I have been around here for a while :P Phobos used to be the mentor of the Other Sciences forum, but we decided to switch mentor hats :)

good thing our heads are the same size

Yeah, we've been here since the beginning. At other times, I was the mentor for the Physics forum and then the P&R forum.

It's amazing how fast this place has grown.

What happeend to silverquest and Jordan? Are they still here under a different name?

Silverquest is no longer a member, however I think he may visit a few times a month. I'm not sure about Jordan.

ohhh my god! that brings back so many memories. i was just max then and i was like 11. god it was so far over my head but still great. (p.s. I'm glad you got rid of that annoying blue bar that followed you around as you scrolled.)

1. What is "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor"?

"Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor" is an online platform that combines a physics forum and a mentorship program. It is designed to connect individuals who are interested in physics and provide a space for discussion and learning.

2. How can I join "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor"?

To join "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor", simply go to the website and create an account. Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. Once you have an account, you can start exploring the forum and connecting with mentors.

3. Who can join "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor"?

Anyone who is interested in physics, whether they are a beginner or an expert, can join "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor". The platform is open to students, professionals, and enthusiasts from all over the world.

4. What can I expect from the mentorship program in "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor"?

The mentorship program in "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor" offers personalized guidance and support from experienced mentors in the field of physics. Mentors can provide advice, answer questions, and share their knowledge and expertise with mentees.

5. Are there any fees for using "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor"?

No, "Explore Physics Forums 1.0 & Discover Niqqie Mentor" is completely free to use. There are no fees for creating an account, participating in the forum, or joining the mentorship program. We believe in making physics education and mentorship accessible to everyone.