Is this still PHYSICS FORUMS?

• Thread starter MSI
  • Start date

MSI

is this still PHYSICS FORUMS?!!

hi guys its been a long time since i hanged around PF and to today i just came by to see how is it going here but i found a complete diffrent site!!
i know that greg is devloping the site but this way, he is going in a wrong way ,,, i mean there is not that much useres for all this forums and a lot of moderators "i think this is bad"
thats what i got for now :smile: i don't have a lot of time i will try to come later ... maybe next year :wink:

Last edited:
As a new user I have to disagree.. I came here via google to get the answer to a problem and have found this site to be well run, with excellent help from regular users.

Yes there are many different forums here, some used only a little, but from small acorns do the mighty oaks grow....

Also, according to a recent posting, the numbers of people joining up now are increasing at a fast rate - very fast. No doubt the PF has changed, but it seems in pretty good shape to me - stay around for a while... you might find it is better than you remembered! :smile:

MS who?

Monique

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
How can having a lot of mentors be a bad thing? These are all dedicated to answering or at least guiding the correct answers

Remember this is 'MS who' that we are talking about. He very rarely had any idea what he was talking about anyway.

jimmy p

Gold Member
maybe he is jealous because he isnt a mentor...

I like the 'i will try to come later ...'

He makes it sound like it's a chore being here.

lol

FZ+

MSI: Don't let your initial feelings dominate. Give it a little time, and it works out pretty well.

To the uninitiated: MSI is a pretty long time member dating back from PF2....

MSI

guys told me about what have been written here
first thanks FZ for what you said
second i am sorry greg .. may be i was kind of mean in my post but that is because of my weakness in english...... you know ;)
third thanks Adrian Baker for what u said i think your kind of right but how ever when i have the chance i will check PF even if it was the worst forum on net :)
fourth ANDY i think you should go to the first class and learn how to respect people
fifth : yes i will be back next year but also not as i was in PF 2 i will be in england next year studying MA degree and now i am working on my graduation projects so i am busy and don't usually connect to net

well what i really ment was that greg musn't have add all this forums at the same time he must upgrade step by step.

i hope i am not confusing

-------------------------------------------
BLACK METAL......DEATH METAL
THAT IS THE REAL MUSIC!!!!!!

BoulderHead

Hello MSI,
I hope all is going well with you. I wasn't surprised you found the place to be quite different (and possibly to your dissatisfaction), although the complaint of too many moderators threw me a little.
-BH

Firstly, i have respect for everyone, even those who i dont like. and B you have never made any sense in any of your posts before anyway so the point that i was origionally making was not to expect your first post to make any sense.

jimmy p

Gold Member
Lol this is getting confusing...who is not making sense any more