Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is this true or I am just lucky?

1. Mar 24, 2008 #1

After passing by some threads on Yahoo sections, I don't have the common sense until yesterday to really read what is actually going on with Yahoo, MSN, ICQ and AIM.

I know it's true where there is some kind of worm where it sends the user or something like that with a link and in that link, correct me if I am wrong but in that link it gives the user the info to the account such as the password?

Is it that I am lucky and people on my list did not "crack" me? Or could it actually be they didn't get my password yet?

I think they got it but they did not access my account yet? Why do I think they got it? Well it's going really strange. The people normally talk to me especially this one guy he everyone is blowing me off. Possibly making a plan? Does anyone use Yahoo, MSN, ICQ or even AIM? I use Yahoo and AIM the most but when I restart my computer or something, I do have all of them messengers start.
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2008 #2

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I don't quite understand what you are talking about. The worm, virus, whatever, sends the person who sent you the link your user name and password?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?