Isaac Newton vs Bill Nye & Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Thread starter interhacker
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Newton
In summary, the conversation discussed the Epic Rap Battles of History video featuring Bill Nye vs Isaac Newton. While some thought a Carl Sagan vs Neil deGrasse Tyson battle would have been better, they agreed that Newton's performance was impressive. However, Tyson's appearance at the end added humor and converted Newton's win to a draw. The conversation also mentioned the declining quality of season 3, but this episode brought it back to its usual standards. The participants also referenced a previous post about the video on a forum.
interhacker
Gold Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yis7GzlXNM

Personally, I think a Carl Sagan vs Neil deGrasse Tyson battle would have been better. Bill Nye is a great guy but Isaac Newton is in an entirely different league. However, Neil deGrasse Tyson's appearance at the end was good. Who do you think won the rap battle? :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Lol. Newton won!
I think Einstein vs Newton should be next.
:rofl:

Einstein already fought Hawking. It was hilarious.

That rocks the world. Who writes that stuff..

Ah Epic rap battles of history - this was awesome, Newton rocked it. It was becoming a bit disappointing since the beginning of season 3, but this episode brought it right back to where it's supposed to be at.

Hahahaha, Nye vs Newton was weak because Newton killed it, but when Tyson came it I was laughing pretty hard.

adjacent said:
Lol. Newton won!

I think Neil deGrasse Tyson's appearance converted Newton's win to (at least) a draw.

lendav_rott said:
Ah Epic rap battles of history - this was awesome, Newton rocked it. It was becoming a bit disappointing since the beginning of season 3, but this episode brought it right back to where it's supposed to be at.

Yeah. Most of season 3 is boring except for this episode. This is one of their best, in my opinion. :smile:

1. Who is Isaac Newton?

Isaac Newton was an English mathematician, physicist, and astronomer who is widely recognized as one of the most influential scientists in history. He is best known for his laws of motion and universal gravitation.

2. Who is Bill Nye?

Bill Nye, also known as "The Science Guy," is an American science communicator, educator, and television host. He is best known for his educational television show, Bill Nye the Science Guy, which aimed to make science accessible and entertaining for children.

3. Who is Neil deGrasse Tyson?

Neil deGrasse Tyson is an American astrophysicist, author, and science communicator. He is the director of the Hayden Planetarium in New York City and has hosted several popular science documentaries and TV shows, including Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey.

4. What was the debate between Isaac Newton, Bill Nye, and Neil deGrasse Tyson about?

The debate between Isaac Newton, Bill Nye, and Neil deGrasse Tyson is a fictional event that has been portrayed in various forms of media. It is often used as a way to compare and contrast the scientific achievements and contributions of these three influential figures.

5. Who would win in a debate between Isaac Newton, Bill Nye, and Neil deGrasse Tyson?

As the debate between these three individuals is fictional, it is impossible to determine a winner. However, each of them has made significant contributions to the field of science, and it is important to recognize their unique perspectives and achievements rather than trying to declare a winner.