Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Issue about electrocardiogram

1. Dec 25, 2005 #1
    hello, i have this issue from our professor at uni ,and its title is:
    Two-electrode low supply voltage electrocardiogram signal amplifier

so our professot asked us to do understand it in general and in details, but I nearly understand nothing (unfortunately :frown: ) even though i've tried so much...
    anyway , i want you to have a look because i really need your comments and thoughts about that subject and any suggestion or help will be very appreciated!

i've uploaded it with rapidshare website.

thanks in advance!
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 25, 2005 #2

Staff: Mentor

Hi EE. Since this is a homework assignment, could you maybe have it moved to the HW forum? Also, I don't like the website where you posted the schematic -- it looks too much like I need to sign up or something to download the file. Can you please just post a PDF here in the PF instead? Remember, you can download a free PDF writer from PrimoPDF.com.

BTW, what is it you don't understand about the amplifier? Have you looked up precision high-impedance differential amplifiers anywhere? The diff amp (or instrumentation amp) configuration is what is usually used for ECG amps, because you need good common-mode rejection.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?