It Came from Wasilla

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Despite her disastrous performance in the 2008 election, Sarah Palin is still the sexiest brand in Republican politics, with a lucrative book contract for her story. But what Alaska’s charismatic governor wants the public to know about herself doesn’t always jibe with reality. As John McCain’s top campaign officials talk more candidly than ever before about the meltdown of his vice-presidential pick, the author tracks the signs—political and personal—that Palin was big trouble, and checks the forecast for her future...
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2009/08/sarah-palin200908

If I hadn't already thought that McCain was a jack***, Palin sealed the deal for me. She was just scary. I'd rather have had Bingo Bob as VP.

I finally got to the episode of West Wing where they announced John Spencer had died. That was sad, I had no idea. His laboured breathing had always bothered me though.

She was scary. And Ivan, do you really want to raise hell here in this thread because that is what will happen :biggrin:

The only reason Alaska belongs to the US ? The only reason people noticed Palin in the first place ?

The only reason Alaska belongs to the US ? The only reason people noticed Palin in the first place ?
Oil?
Or maybe you meant moose.
Did you mean moose?

turbo

Gold Member
It's Russia, silly. The US bought Alaska from the Russkies, and Palin keeps a watchful eye on them so they don't invade and take it back.