It seems time has came for me to leave the forums

• Thread starter STAii
  • Start date
Byy~~yye

Hi there everyone.
It seems time has came for me to leave the forums.
Time would have came anyway, but it came faster than it was supposed to, you know why ?
(i will be frank)
Cause one day i woke up, and realised that PF is giving me some kind of depression (don't ask me why !).
The only thing i know is that i am the problem, not PF.
I hope some day i will be able to come back in a better way :smile:.

Nicool003

what?! I don't see how either... Well I'm sorry to here your leaving:frown:

Bye...:frown: :frown: :frown:

RuroumiKenshin

Oh, Staii! We're all sorry to see you leave.:frown:

Remember, you're always welcome here....:frown:

FZ+

He'lll be back..... Mwhahaha....

Oh come on, please...? What's depressing you?
Maybe I can cheer you up with silly faces?

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
One of the symptoms of depression is getting stuck in a rut. You do your daily routine over and over, not getting any real satisfaction out of it, but because you psychologically can't do anything else. It's an awful feeling. :frown:

I hope that once your out of your depression you remember us, though!

Hurkyl

"The only thing i know is that i am the problem, not PF."

Omg, it sounds like you are breaking up with PF. :frown:
That's no good, I hope you get out of your depression and get back to posting soon.
You're gonna be missed :wink:

Yes yes you will truely be missed I hope you come back soon!!!!

Thanks all, i really appreciate those replies.
Yes Hurkyl, it seems routine is killing me.
It also seems i have general problems with soceity, i hardly get on with it, and easily break up with it.

Well Lilith, if i had a girlfriend, it would be PF for sure :wink:.

The silly faces were usefull indeed FZ+, now i know why Greg put them there .

I guess i will not be able to go too long, i will soon feel home sick , but in the meanwhile ....

See u all soon.
Cheers !

russ_watters

Mentor
Cause one day i woke up, and realised that PF is giving me some kind of depression (don't ask me why !).
I think you take the arguements far too seriously. I personally am not important enough that you should care what I think. I ENJOY arguing but don't care one bit about other people's opinions on a personal level.

Originally posted by russ_watters
I think you take the arguements far too seriously. I personally am not important enough that you should care what I think. I ENJOY arguing but don't care one bit about other people's opinions on a personal level.
Wow, you sound really reasonable .

Anyway, Staii, could you reconsider (perhaps change something else, in your routine - maybe even try to do something spontaneous every day)? I'd miss looking for your posts, if you left.

Nicool003

Once again... Bye staii and I hope to see you soon!

Bye STAii, I'll miss your posting. Depression is a real bad thing. It's a real illness, a serious illness of the soul. I know because I've been thru it. Breaking with habits is a good idea. Getting some professional help is also a good idea. There are ways to heal it, but it's a long and painful process which can only work if you're ready for it. Hope you get better...

Good luck, can`t say I know you to well but you gotta do what you gotta do!!!

Originally posted by russ_watters
And thats....bad?
I was being sarcastic, russ.

This...
I ENJOY arguing but don't care one bit about other people's opinions on a personal level.
did not sound reasonable to me.

Alias

Oh, alright! Let me try.

It's me that's the problem. I can be a real dickhead!!! I'm just anti-social so I tend to be hurtful in my posts. It's nothing personal.

Please stick around Staii, can't you see we have all become codependent on each other? If you split we all loose part of ourselves. You have a responsibility to us. Please stay.

oh well i have only read the top post but i think the problem is that reading about space and all these huge powerful forces and events make you feel insignifagant, i gto the same why after hearing Nirvana for a similair reason of nothing seems right. My friend siad all have to do i think of what makes me happy and then think how hard it is to get and if it is worth it go for it