It's a nice place here

• Thread starter Haorong Wu
  • Start date
Hello. I'm Haorong Wu, from China. I have BS. and MS. in EE. However, after several years' job, I find my passion for physics does not fade.

Last year, I decided to learn physics and I'll try to apply for a PhD in physics in the future . Difficult, but I'll stick to it.

It's a great place to learn from other people, and they're all very nice. I'm looking forward to discuss with others and make friends.

Lastly, hope my awful English skill would not trouble you.

ps. when I post a question in homework, the template didn't show up. Is there any wrong with my browser?

berkeman

Mentor
ps. when I post a question in homework, the template didn't show up. Is there any wrong with my browser?
Interesting. I just did a test thread start, and the "Template" now looks different. It looks like thread start window has several sections for you to fill in, not exactly like the Template used to be (it was text based up until the forum software update a few days ago). Here is what I see with my PC browser:

Which posts as the following:

I guess that's the new look of the "Template"... paging @Greg Bernhardt to be sure that's what is intended...

Intended, yes :)
I see the new look of the template now. Can LaTex be used in the problem statement and relevant equations areas?