Introducing a Multifaceted Engineer: From Construction to Marine Applications

• Thread starter kandr16
  • Start date
In summary, a multifaceted engineer possesses a diverse skill set that allows them to work in various industries, such as construction and marine applications. They are able to design and oversee the construction of buildings and structures, as well as develop and maintain systems and equipment for marine vessels. With their expertise in both fields, multifaceted engineers play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and efficiency of both land and sea projects.
kandr16
Hi,

Thank you for the opportunity to join your forum. I'm joining to seek some help from intelligent people, such as yourselves, when designing products. I look forward to interacting with you and giving back to the community.

I completed an undergraduate of engineering, with a major in mechanical and minor in materials, and reside near Vancouver, BC. I have a few years of experience in managing construction projects, and have recently completed an MBA. I'm currently working as a Project Manager and Product Designer at a company that manufactures oil containment booms and oil skimmers for emergency oil response in marine applications. We also design and manufacture marine security barriers for dams and other areas of public safety.

Areas of interest and hobbies of mine are music, climbing, sailing, jiu-jitsu, reading, sustainable planning and graphic novels.

Pleased to meet you all!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome, great to have you here!