Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Its harder than it looks.

1. Apr 10, 2004 #1
    No this isn't a dirty topic. I'm talking about making up those Brain Teasers Greg used to put up. I tried making one today. I'll admit I only spent about 15 minutes writing it, but I thought I had it narrowed down so there was only one possible answer. Now I'm seeing multiple answers and I can't find anything wrong with them. I'd like some feedback if I could get some. Was this a good brain teaser (other than the fact that I totally screwed it up) was the difficulty level about right or was it too easy or too hard or too verbose?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 10, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

when does the brainteaser start?

4. Apr 10, 2004 #3
    lol, its over jk, but it sucked so I put up a new one

5. Apr 10, 2004 #4

jimmy p

Gold Member

where? where is jk? what is jk? is THIS the brain teaser??? in which case, my answer is "kipper"

6. Apr 10, 2004 #5
    You forgot to phrase it in the form of a question. take off your shirt

7. Apr 10, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

ok ok, i get the rules.... *shirtless*... is it KIPPER??

8. Apr 10, 2004 #7
    nope, socks please

9. Apr 10, 2004 #8
    wait, did you say kipper or skipper?

10. Apr 10, 2004 #9

jimmy p

Gold Member

i dont know, which is the right answer? which ever is, I'll say the opposite....after all, it's a brain teaser!!

11. Apr 10, 2004 #10
    DAMN! the question was "What is the synonym of antonym?" and you got it right when you said "the opposite." You win.

12. Apr 10, 2004 #11

jimmy p

Gold Member

does that mean i can put my shirt back on?

13. Apr 10, 2004 #12

Tsu

Gold Member

and (PLEASE!) his socks??

14. Apr 11, 2004 #13

jimmy p

Gold Member

FINE FINE, i'll put my socks back on... actually, no, its been a fortnight, time to change them!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?