Its insomnia all over again.

Do you have Insomnia?

• Yes, now tell me more about this sleep you speak of...

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Zzzz.....

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
honestrosewater said:
Under #2's leadership, our power has grown to 9:1. hmmm....

Stop your blasphemous subversion. I'll have you reported for this. I will not tolerate your attempts to take over.

Last edited:
If you do not cease and desist immediately i will be forced to report the full extent of your plans to Lord Smurf.

Last edited:

honestrosewater

Gold Member
I don't know, that sounds like a lot of work... and hard work doesn't seem to be very evil.
Why don't we just stick to the tried and true- deny, deny, deny.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
Okay, I'm back now... What? It looks like someone has been at my computer, posting traitorous posts... [wink, wink]

Oh, well then we should find the cuplrit, and prove that it was them sending these seditious messages, not you.

Last edited:

honestrosewater

Gold Member
Yes, we should start narrowing the list of suspects. It must have been someone who knew about our organization...

WEll they obviously knew enough to know the physical locations of our computers so as to hack into them and access our secure networks. So we're looking for someone with resources, and computer skills. Probably someone operating from an isolated location, where he would be harder to track.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
And someone with a flimsy alibi... like they were alone watching an animated television show.

No, surely they'd be smarter than that. If they were jsut "watching tv" we would know based upon our real time rating systems. The sudden decrease in the ratingsof an arbitrary show unknown to us would have revealed someone turning off their tv to go to a computer.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
Of course... unless they anticipated your thinking that they would be smarter than that? Inconceivable!

Hmmm...

Well i've searched the access points of our organization's computer network. I found no unauthorized accesses recorded at any point. This means the perpetrator was either a member, or had access to a member's terminal. But there are only a few terminals, which narrows our search considerably.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
Wait, I found a clue under the computer desk... it's a small piece of wood... oh, it's a reed... and judging from the size, a saxophone reed... hmmm... who do we know that plays the saxophone?

I play the saxophone, what are you insinuating? I'll have you know, i'm a victim here too.

Are you trying to frame me for framing you?

honestrosewater

Gold Member
I'm not saying anything... the evidence speaks for itself.

Besides, what the &$@% do you expect from a group of evil geniuses?

honestrosewater said:
I'm not saying anything... the evidence speaks for itself.

Besides, what the &$@% do you expect from a group of evil geniuses?

I would expect the guilty party to try to frame the the innocent of framing them!!

honestrosewater

Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
I would expect the guilty party to try to frame the the innocent of framing them!!
I'm confused now- are you admitting your guilt or accusing me?

Remember, I have in my possession some private messages someone may be interested in seeing...

Your sedition has been clearly documented, you will answer for your crimes against Lord Smurf. Tricking me by claiming that it was not you planning this sedition was most dastardly.

honestrosewater said:
I'm confused now- are you admitting your guilt or accusing me?

Remember, I have in my possession some private messages someone may be interested in seeing...
You know full well what i am accusing you of!! Seditious acts against Lord Smurf, involving an assassination tempt by penguin.

And i have your seditious replies to my sting operation, which are being delivered as we speak.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
laughing... it hurts... tears

honestrosewater

Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
Your sedition has been clearly documented, you will answer for your crimes against Lord Smurf. Tricking me by claiming that it was not you planning this sedition was most dastardly.
Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls.

honestrosewater said:
Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls.

Does that mean you're about to sleep with me too?

honestrosewater

Gold Member
What is this sleep thing you speak of?

honestrosewater said:
What is this sleep thing you speak of?

Its what me amd Smurf do with each others brides.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
Is it evil or merely naughty?