Can wrist braces help with insomnia?

• Thread starter franznietzsche
  • Start date
In summary: I don't remember what the hearing was about.It was about a zoning change for my neighbor's house. I don't live near them, so it didn't affect me. But I do live near a school, so it might affect future students.In summary, these people are experts on sleep and insomnia. They share their experiences and opinions on the matter.

Do you have Insomnia?

• Yes, now tell me more about this sleep you speak of...

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Zzzz.....

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
honestrosewater said:
I'm not saying anything... the evidence speaks for itself.

Besides, what the &$@% do you expect from a group of evil geniuses?

I would expect the guilty party to try to frame the the innocent of framing them!

Physics news on Phys.org
franznietzsche said:
I would expect the guilty party to try to frame the the innocent of framing them!

I'm confused now- are you admitting your guilt or accusing me?

Remember, I have in my possession some private messages someone may be interested in seeing...

Your sedition has been clearly documented, you will answer for your crimes against Lord Smurf. Tricking me by claiming that it was not you planning this sedition was most dastardly.

honestrosewater said:
I'm confused now- are you admitting your guilt or accusing me?

Remember, I have in my possession some private messages someone may be interested in seeing...

You know full well what i am accusing you of! Seditious acts against Lord Smurf, involving an assassination tempt by penguin.

And i have your seditious replies to my sting operation, which are being delivered as we speak.

laughing... it hurts... tears

franznietzsche said:
Your sedition has been clearly documented, you will answer for your crimes against Lord Smurf. Tricking me by claiming that it was not you planning this sedition was most dastardly.

Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls.

honestrosewater said:
Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls.

Does that mean you're about to sleep with me too?

What is this sleep thing you speak of?

honestrosewater said:
What is this sleep thing you speak of?

Its what me amd Smurf do with each others brides.

Is it evil or merely naughty?

Look at that- 10:1... I hope Smurf appreciates what we're doing for this organization. Say, where is Smurf anyway? Probably sleeping with your bride.

honestrosewater said:
Look at that- 10:1... I hope Smurf appreciates what we're doing for this organization. Say, where is Smurf anyway? Probably sleeping with your bride.

Yes, my skillz are evident:approve:, even as my bride is defiled. :cry:

Of course, being evil, you are crying tears of acid, right?

Oh well, back to sleeping with smurf's mistress. She's not as good looking as the bride though...

Certainly there is something constructive to talk about...

Sheesh, I leave you alone for a few simple hours and look what you get yourselves into.

Clearly under my precariously established hierarchy of command the ratings have grown from 80% yo 90.91%.

Well done #2
Well done honestrosewater
Well done penguin minions

/\
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
/\
l
l
l

Last edited:
/\ She's the traitor!
|
|
|
|

Kill Her now!

Shouldn't being a traitor push my Evil Geniusness way above 87%?

honestrosewater said:
Shouldn't being a traitor push my Evil Geniusness way above 87%?

Certainly your creative editing to turn your archenemies against one another ought to send your evil geniousness off the charts! Bravo! :devil:

Moonbear said:
Certainly your creative editing to turn your archenemies against one another ought to send your evil geniousness off the charts! Bravo! :devil:

Well, my efforts to make this thread construcitve didn't work, but I remembered that old saying about men, "If you can't beat 'em, just give them a hand and they'll beat themselves."

Hmm, too far? :devil:

Moonbear said:
but it didnt work. He may get the Evil part, but that's only half the title.

I think based on the fatct that i scored either high,very high,or extreme for every single circle of hell with a punishment that i am themostevil.

It's about 4:20 am here, and I'm still in the lab...but I am finally done. Cooling down crystats can be a 8!t(# :grumpy:

I think the fact that I scored Very High in almost every circle, eneded up in level 9 and am currently planning a coup against Satan means that I am the Evilest Genius

You west coast folks are just getting warmed up...wot ?

Gokul43201 said:
It's about 4:20 am here, and I'm still in the lab...but I am finally done. Cooling down crystats can be a 8!t(# :grumpy:
Yay! Your back Gokul (Check the political sub section, I've answered your queries about the CIA)

Gokul43201 said:
You west coast folks are just getting warmed up...wot ?
I woke up at 12:00, currently 1:22, going to stay up all night.

Welcome back Gokul! Haven't seen you here in a while. I'm probably going to head to bed soon...I'm not a very good insomniac, though I try. Sucks when the sun comes up before I'm in bed.

Moonbear said:
Welcome back Gokul! Haven't seen you here in a while. I'm probably going to head to bed soon...I'm not a very good insomniac, though I try. Sucks when the sun comes up before I'm in bed.

Yeah...lotsa work in the lab...and a busted comp at home, and no time to fix it. :grumpy:

Time for the long walk home... :frown:

Enjoy the night, y'all ! :approve:

Last edited:
Smurf said:
I think the fact that I scored Very High in almost every circle, eneded up in level 9 and am currently planning a coup against Satan means that I am the Evilest Genius

But my scores were low in the good circles. Soyou gettingVery High there makes me more evil.

My meds cause me somnolence, an extra two hours of sleep per day.

Also, We're losingare lead in the polls Smurf, take up the slack, be a leader!