Is this the weirdest smiley interaction ever?

• Thread starter Berislav
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involves various smileys making jokes and teasing each other. Some notable moments include a smiley licking another one, a smiley unsure of its feelings, and a humorous quote from Terry Pratchett.
Berislav
It's licking him! So sick...

Brace yourself...

:tongue2:
:rofl:

A smiley licking another one.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yummy! :yuck::tongue2:
mm... :blushing:

Last edited:
:eek:

Now I've seen everything.

you haven't seen this:

:tongue:

or

:bugeye:

:uhh:

How about this one?

mattmns said:
:uhh:

How about this one?
I love that one! He's not sure if he feels :smile: or :yuck: !

No one thought of the thirsty one??

:cry:

Mmm, salty.

haha! :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.

i love this one

:shy:
:zzz:

:eek:

:rofl:

Last edited:
kant said:
:zzz:

Perverted stalker smiley! He watches you while you sleep :frown:

:yuck:
:bugeye:

:yuck:
:bugeye: _________________- :biggrin:

1. What does it mean when a dog licks someone?

When a dog licks someone, it is typically seen as a sign of affection or submission. Dogs have a sense of taste and touch in their tongues, so they may also be licking to gather information about their surroundings or to groom themselves.

2. Is it harmful for a dog to lick a person?

In most cases, a dog's lick is harmless. However, there are some potential risks such as the spread of bacteria or parasites through saliva. It is important to keep your dog's vaccinations and hygiene up to date and to supervise their interactions with others.

3. Why does a dog lick a wound or injury on a person?

Dogs have natural healing instincts and their saliva contains enzymes that can promote healing. They may also be trying to clean the wound or showing concern for their injured owner. However, it is best to keep a wound clean and covered to prevent infection.

4. Can a dog's licking be a sign of a medical issue?

In some cases, excessive licking can be a sign of an underlying medical issue such as allergies, anxiety, or compulsive behavior. If your dog is constantly licking themselves or others, it is best to consult a veterinarian for further evaluation.

5. How can I train my dog to stop licking?

Training your dog to stop licking can be challenging, but it is possible with consistency and positive reinforcement. You can redirect their behavior with a toy or treat, provide them with an alternative behavior to perform, or use a deterrent spray to discourage licking. It is important to also address any underlying medical or behavioral issues that may be causing the licking.