Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Its Snowing

1. Nov 29, 2005 #1
    **** **** DAMN CRAP AHHHHGGGRRRLLLSMMMAISODJIOEW STUPID ****ING BASTARD SNOW DAMNIT NOW I HAVE TO WALK UP THE MAL HILL IN SLUDGE!

How do the rest of you feel about snow?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 29, 2005 #2

Lisa!

Gold Member

I love it. You can have lots of fun especially when people slip and fall! (Oh yeah, I laugh alot even when that happens to myself)

4. Nov 29, 2005 #3
    A couple of days ago I got to see a guy on a cell phone walk right into a door at Wal Mart. It put me into such a good mood I had to thank him personally. I think he might have really hurt himself. It was great.
    oh yeah, and he was with his girl friend. poetry

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  5. Nov 29, 2005 #4

honestrosewater

Gold Member

What weirdo names their kid Poetry? Oh, right. No offense to the weirdos out there. [cough]whatshisname[/cough]

I haven't seen snow since I was a little kid. I think I'd enjoy it at first but tire of it after a while. Snow makes me think of slippery penguins and Santa. :smile:

6. Nov 29, 2005 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

Once on a snowy day my friend said hello to 1 of our serious professors, and while he looked at us to respond, he was about to slip badly. Again I wasn't able to control myself, so I started laughing while I was looking at his eyes. After that the poor man started laughing too! :biggrin:

7. Nov 29, 2005 #6
    Lol, my friend told me that his Canadian friend said that it's snowing in Canada. I was thinking about Smurf when he said that (I don't know of many Canadians).

8. Nov 29, 2005 #7

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This pretty much sums it up, been 'enjoying' the sludge for the last 4-5 days and ain't pretty :mad: :devil: :yuck: . Well, only a tad over 4 months to go :cry: .

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?