1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Its Snowing

1. Nov 29, 2005 #1
    **** **** DAMN CRAP AHHHHGGGRRRLLLSMMMAISODJIOEW STUPID ****ING BASTARD SNOW DAMNIT NOW I HAVE TO WALK UP THE MAL HILL IN SLUDGE!

How do the rest of you feel about snow?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 29, 2005 #2

Lisa!

Gold Member

I love it. You can have lots of fun especially when people slip and fall! (Oh yeah, I laugh alot even when that happens to myself)

4. Nov 29, 2005 #3
    A couple of days ago I got to see a guy on a cell phone walk right into a door at Wal Mart. It put me into such a good mood I had to thank him personally. I think he might have really hurt himself. It was great.
    oh yeah, and he was with his girl friend. poetry

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  5. Nov 29, 2005 #4

honestrosewater

Gold Member

What weirdo names their kid Poetry? Oh, right. No offense to the weirdos out there. [cough]whatshisname[/cough]

I haven't seen snow since I was a little kid. I think I'd enjoy it at first but tire of it after a while. Snow makes me think of slippery penguins and Santa. :smile:

6. Nov 29, 2005 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

Once on a snowy day my friend said hello to 1 of our serious professors, and while he looked at us to respond, he was about to slip badly. Again I wasn't able to control myself, so I started laughing while I was looking at his eyes. After that the poor man started laughing too! :biggrin:

7. Nov 29, 2005 #6
    Lol, my friend told me that his Canadian friend said that it's snowing in Canada. I was thinking about Smurf when he said that (I don't know of many Canadians).

8. Nov 29, 2005 #7

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This pretty much sums it up, been 'enjoying' the sludge for the last 4-5 days and ain't pretty :mad: :devil: :yuck: . Well, only a tad over 4 months to go :cry: .

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?